im off!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im off!!

just dragging my self out in the rain, just finished another beer, think im gonna give the poor dr a shock when they draw the blood, the stench of alcohol will prob leak from my veins,, ohi hope this will be the start of my head getting around this, no matter how hard im tellin myself not to drink, i c a can an well, i kep tellijng myself im just saying goodbye to it, over an over an over, but hell ater i get these results i think it will b the shock i need an the dr will have to do something with me, im gonna do it i just need that help to get started. i dont want to drink 18 hrs a day to feel normal, its not nrmal its big time fuxxxd up, post later xx :upset:
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

im off!!

I can understand, I drank to much a couple of weeks ago and now my stomach is all screwed up I think it is an ulcer but I am having a hard time with a Dr. I plan to see another. I hope things work out for you I will check back!

Take care!!
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

im off!!

thinking of you......

Comment

im off!!

Thinking of you, Rachel!! :l

Do whatever you need to do to get well!
        "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

im off!!

Good Luck Rachel......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

im off!!

Rachel, I was just thinking about you, its roughly 4:15 your time. i hope it went well, or goes well depending. Whatever the doctor tells you, If your pleased with or not pleased share with us so we can support you and see you through all this. it is hard but is so doable!! I am walking proof. I used to be walking 80 proof! Seriously, I speak with countless others here in saying we want the best for you.
            Warm thoughts
            mar

Comment

im off!!

Hi Rachel.

I posted my story yesturday and you wrote a note to me. So, let me return the support. You can start your day over ANYTIME of the day. Have you been to an AA meeting? The fellowship is welcoming just like the people are on this site. Best to you. Caligirl

Comment

im off!!

Rachel, hope all is well. Please update us when you can. We are concerned about you!

Comment

im off!!

Rachel,
                  I know what it's like to go in for blood work and just know that it's going to be screwed up because you've been on a binder for awhile. I've cancelled Doctor appt. the very day so that I would'nt have to put up with the nagging from my Doc, and significant other! But you know this last time I had to go to my appt.---had run out of pills and excuses! I'm Diabetic along with all my other infermaties. Well a couple of days after the appt. I got a call from my Doc. and she told me to drop everthing I was doing and head out to my friendly Emergency Room @ the Hospital. I spent the night thier-----I was in pretty bad shape---my sugar was all the way up to 556-- normal is about 100. My potasium levels were quite high also, 5.6----witch is'nt very conducive with life. (3.2 is normal). So what's my point ? Well if your blood work is screwed up because of your life style----it is what it is. I guess it's kind of a good thing for the Doc's to know so they can help you. Anyway good luck Rachel and take care, you know we're all pulling for you! IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

im off!!

IAD, how long does it take to get the blood results back? I would've thought it would be a few days.

Thinking out loud here, that perhaps Rachel has been admitted to a rehab facility.

Rachel, I'm thinking of you from Downunder and I think the world of you for doing something to help yourself.

Scoobs
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

im off!!

Ah ok, thanks Janie. Fast results are good news!

I envy people who have an opportunity to do a proper rehab stint. It's surely got to be a real wake up call with a long standing effect for sobriety, regardless of the severity/stage of alcoholism/addiction.
                      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

im off!!

I think she may have been admitted too as I was quite certain she would have let us know how she got on.

Let's hope she's back soon, if she has been admitted that is a good thing for her I think, but I hope she's ok. I'd be quite frightened if I had inpatient treatment.

Kitty
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                        Confucius

Comment

im off!!

hi sorry to b so late, no results yet guys, just a whoppig great bruise, a trainee nurse, an no infoo , a snotty old bag who looked at me in disgust as she must a sen y i was there, would not even really spek to me, so i got steaming fell asleep so it took me ages to let u all know, sorry. in a way i wish they did take me in, i couldnt get any 1 2 talk 2 me, results will b in after fri, so its ore waiting im afraid,
                          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

im off!!

Well Mother of Christ

I have been waiting forever. So glad U are OK.

Comment

im off!!

Scooby Doo,
                              My clinic has thier own testing facility, I quess I'm lucky. If your at a hospital they can also get your results really quick. Beleive me, I felt like a pin qussion that night in the ER. One Nurse told me that she felt so bad for me that she did'nt want to stick me anymore for bloodwork so she sent someone else instead. ahh them ladies of mercy ! ha! I just hope Rachel is getting the help she needs! Will be thinking & praying for her. IAD !
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X