Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im off!!

Well Rachel,

You have kept the whole group waiting. WTF. I have been going NUTs. So glad YR OK.

Comment

im off!!

sorry ducky!!! thy took 8 blood viles, well when she got the bloody nedle in ny way, thanks 4 all the support guys, ur all lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

im off!!

fri is going to seem forever, then i got to call 1st thing for the results! and make appointment,

Comment

im off!!

Rachel, her attitude only shows what an ignoramus she obviously is. Now there's a person who's in the wrong profession!

Keep smiling Rach and glad to hear you're ok. Things will get better for you... I can feel it in my bones

Scoobs
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

im off!!

cheers scoobs yes she really wasnt much use, i can feel something in me bones i think thats just an ache tho!!!! im going to be really trying to cut bk again, been to silly this half of last week, need to slow it down or im going to b really bad when i top arem t i xxx

Comment

im off!!

Thinking of you... We all care and want to see you happy and healthy...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

im off!!

Rachel,
                Angles of mercy, got to love them ! Some of them Nurses forget why they jioned on !! That Oath , Oh well ! My wife is a nurse and she is a very careing person. In the states they need to have a college degree & state lic. to even be a RN. Saying that, you know we care & the hell with those idiots that have narrow views ! Take Care !
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

im off!!

usually theres a really nice 1 there , think they r training this 1 up, let em loose on the piss heads they wont feel it as much, lol, thanks 4 caring an hats of to your missus, must take a special someone to b a nurse,

Comment

im off!!

got 2 go bed nearly 3,am, night all thanks 4 everything today an sorry to keep u waiting, if any 1 can find out the units in the 35 cl brandy,at 35% would b appreciated, if i pick up a bottle 2 look i ll drink it!!!

Comment

im off!!

Rachel,
                      I can so sympathesize with you. I have been there! I used to drink from sun up to sun down. There is a light at the end of a tunnel...I finally can see mine!!!! You will too...NEVER give up...please....I wish you the very best.

Comment

im off!!

Wishing you the best Rachel. I know you will come thru this with flying colors. You have some great spirit !!! Lilac
                        Lilac

Comment

im off!!

ha ha, most of my spirit is brandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na i got some of me left im sure xx

Comment

Working...
                          X