Rachel-- what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel-- what happened?

I need to get to bed and still can't see that you have posted about what happened at your dr. appt. Have I missed something? I'm getting anxious.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Rachel-- what happened?

Beatle I have been looking out for her too today. Her appointment was at 3.30pm and I thought she would have been on by now.

Rachel hope you're ok after your appointment.

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Count me in with all the concerned. I keep watching the threads to see what is going on with Rachel. Hope you will let us know as soon as you are able. We are all worried!

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Maybe Rachel is just taking a wee bit of time out to get her head around the events of this afternoon........
        Hope she`ll let us know how she got on soon.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Rachel,
          Did you go down the pub after the blood test? Now you'll be too tired to come on line or you're still in the pub ? LOL :H

Anyway, hurry up, sup up nd let us know wot happened ??????
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Rachael

We need to know how you got on, this afternoon has been the longest this week (Oh yes it's the first as well), you are normally such a prolific poster - your silence is unbearable.

luc
            x
            Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Raaaaa-chel?????

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Hey Rachel--I hope you're okay and getting the care and help that you need and deserve...you CAN do this!

We're here for you!

:l :l :l
                "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Rachel, you underestimate yourself and underestimate the connection we feel for you. Where the hell are U?

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

aww you guys, im bk, sorry imm so late, no news an yes i did go pub, an was trying to get my head around how stupid i been this week, well last 8 yrs plus!! its lovely to know u r all so worried , i fell asleep on sofa! wont get results till fri , the nurse who took blood was a trainee so i got a huge bruise an lump, matches the 1 on me head!! mannaged to hit me head on door frame!!! my goal this wek is to start moderating again, in preperation, i ve been rather silly, ouldnt belive how horrible the nurses were,
                    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

lol luc , prolific poster , i like that 1 !!!

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

So glad you're ok sweetie. Let us know when you hear from the lab results! I was gone all day or I would have been looking for you too! Hugs!
                        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Hi Rachel,
                          Had to go offline quite early last night, so have just read your update.So glad you`re O.K.

So now we just all gotta wait `til Fri. to discover what the doc`s plan is for you.

See!!!!! We were all looking for you on the boards...........shows just how much support you have here. So our support and your conviction will see you win through!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

So good to hear you're ok. (ain't it great to be loved?)
                            Ah, but now yet another wait.
                            Still, it's not too late (or too early) to get started cutting back, little by little.
                            We're all here for you.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

sorry 2 keep u all waiting last night, by the time oldest lad got off computer i had fallen asleep!!!! it is a nice feeling that all were interested,an remembered i had the bloodtest,unlike bf he was in the pub, he got rained off, /(he s a builder) had 2 go past to dr s seen his car, !! i will b cutting bk this week, thats my plan,it wont seem like such a shock, maybe not cut bk so much as beginning of the week, i was shaking real bad, just enough to keep me level, without bein drunk, x good plan? xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X