Rachel-- what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel-- what happened?

Good plan Rachel!!.........reducing your intake by even a little is a step in the right direction. Gotta stop popping those pills also, as you ain`t gonna be able to do speed and stuff next wk. when you start taking doc.`s meds., so best to quit the pills and stuff now, eh? We all so much want you to get better!!!!!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Rachel, you scared us ...

1st thing I did this morning was to check on you .....

Take care,

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

yep, i know was really stupid i had been really good, just so happens i got a drug dealer next door, which dont really help, but i did 5 weeks a not doing it , so thats not a problem, its just the beer, xx
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

morning betty, sorry i scared u all, r u good this morning!

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

I was wondering too, been a few years since I;ve done the powder pill shit, and proud to say I havnt smoked the wacky weed for a while now too, getting a clearer head, If only I could get rid of th parents mmm, just the drink to go....lol, Love you, Jas xx
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

Rach,

I don't know how u get up so early and go bed so late. I'm knackered if I go bed at 11pm and get up at 7am !!!!

See you later
              Diamond x
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

who needs sleep!!! i do get shattered, im looking forward to knowing y i feel so crap, its got to b conbination of everything, just run out of wacky weed 2, so i ll b up late! hope you feelin ok jas, u can do this,

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

I need sleep but don't get it too much, was sleeping better off booze but now seem to be waking up all night again ! dunno why?
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Rachel-- what happened?

try some, nytol, u can get it from chemist, mum swears by it, im gonna have trouble tonight cos im not drunk!!

Comment

Working...
                    X