m w o should carry goverment warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think R J really should put an official warning out b4 u sign up for my way out !! well alcohol, has 1, fags do, i tell u what rj should warn of the dangers of eye strain, aching typing fingers, spouse neglect, and that house work may suffer as a direct result of signing up, it is more addictive than any substance i have mi ssused,

only joking, i think m w o is the only addictive thing that has ever been of any benifit to me so id like to thank R J an the others who keep this site up an running, an a thank u to all the friends i have made an to all the new ones i have not met yet !

and an appology for the many many posts that keep appearing with my name on, i cant help it

IM AN ADDICT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:H
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

HI rach heheheheheheh

I completely agree being addicted to this site Ive lost count how many times I logged on and off yesturday and was dissapointed when there wasnt new posts and excited when there is I love this place and all the wonderful people here!!!!

So id like to thanks too to everybody that makes this site work :h

Comment

i know, i got to do some work, i started but, then i started reading an typing again, im still in my p j s!!1 kids will b home soon, i get frustrated cos they kick me of, i d better move or ill get, have u been on all day, they will know im lying if im still in pj, s later xx

Comment

Same here too. I'm at work but every five minutes keep logging back onto MWO.

Well this addiction is one I never want to get rid of.

Love to you all.
        Mandy x

Comment

Best addition I've ever had, lol
          :thanks: :h

Comment

Agreed, VERY addictive. I'm on all day at work here and go cold turkey all weekend.

Good thing I own the business, then again, I may have to fire myself for lack
            of productivity! :H

Comment

I love it to since I started and these days the first posts I look for are yours Rachel............keep em coming!

Comment

Happens to us all!
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Guilty, guilty guilty. And I don't care!:H

Comment

Hmmmm, Not ME....:wow: :yeahright: :licked: inkele:
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

hart;155643 wrote: Guilty, guilty guilty. And I don't care!:H
                      You shameless huzzey !!LOL:H O.K. I admit it I'm a shameless huzzey too.

Comment

I love it too....... MWO i mean of course !!! What did you think ??
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

i did it, i dragged myself of the computer, while kids were on i done the conservatiry windows, and shelves, i even pulled freezer an tumble drier, out an did behind, i have to say, the cold sweats, an trembling were hard to bear, (mwo withdrawels) the thought of the kids playin silly games, while i could a been post was a lot 2 take , but i did it, an washing an i even taped down the carpet that s been buggin me, AND I HAD STOPPED DRINKING, i did have 7 but stopped by 3 pm, not like me, i ve been a good girl!!!!!!!!!!!! makes a change, xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                          X