Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF/Mod - Pride and not Failure

To all the folks on MWO,

Each and everyone of you should be proud of your accomplishment in coming here, reading the stories, getting involved, doing whatever it takes, and just plane realizing where you are in your life.

I started this thread because I see so often that there are successes in the 30days thread and setbacks (failure), as well as many other threads, and that many of us post threads that we could use a helping hand.

Please take failure out of your vocabulary. As long as you continue to have even one day AF or moderate even one day a week and think and try, then take pride in what you do. Failure is not a word for here. Over on the Subscriber side Paula asked for help and a bunch of us jumped in and she passed today with flying colors. She really didnt even need our help. Take pride in yourselves as you have the strenth to do this. You already made the toughest decision.

I hope all the newbies can join in and start posting. We all get strength from whoever posts and the cummunity is enriched by it. We have so many folks that log on daily ... I learn so much from everyone here, whether it is a newbie or someone that has been around for awhile. Please post more and take pride in yourselves in this battle.

I know there is a horrible stigma that is associated with drinking and that most of society shuns us like the plague, but I have come to realize that I have been blessed to meet some of the most true to life, inspired, funny, caring, wise people I have ever met right here at MWO. Please post more and share with us your struggles, victories, joys, and definately anything that helps
    Hablur
Working...
X