i said i might!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said i might!

I agree, detox sounds like a good idea, but it's an idea, just like many other ideas.

If this is good for you all good, but I just wanted to say if you can't, don't feel bad, just become aware of yourself.

How you feel each day, and what you need to get thru.

Litle bit by little bit, do things for yourself, whatever it is you like to do, go for a walk, go shopping, look up stuff on the net, talk to your girlfriends, talk to your kids, go watch footy, car racing, go to the library, write your poetry...whatever

start to heal yourself by doing what makes you feel good, be a bit selfish, for at least 1 hour a week, start to get a bit excited about what you can do if you wanted too.

You can't recreate your past, but you can make a bright new future, tomorrow is a new day, and bit by bit it can get better, you're proving that now, don't stop!

Love you muchly, Jas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    :thanks: :h

Comment

i said i might!

well, pisces/jas, I agree and disagree. I think rachel is in such a bad place that something drastic is the only way out. At the same time, she herself has to want to do it, to decide to do it. I have been there and know that if others try to force you or tell you what they think you should do, it is counterproductive. It just doesn't work. Rachel, it's up to you. You want to change, but you have to do it your way. (that's why we're all here, right?). Rehab is probably the best way for you, but YOU are you and only YOU can decide how you tackle this. I trust you.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

i said i might!

I agree,

Like I said, if rach is ok to go to rehab all good,

but if not, or not right now, I think that some self love will help, a big good step in the right direction.

I'm trying to be supportive, In the way that helped me, and sometime it's hard to go to rehab, straightaway, sometimes you need to build up to it with little steps, and thats all I'm trying to say, start to love yourself Rach, your beautiful, we all see it, and you know I think you're pretty hot stuff, do it your way, we're here to help you, you decide, we'll all be with you mate! xxx
        :thanks: :h

Comment

i said i might!

cheers u guys , im gonna c what dr says about results! im gonna give that a go, an if i cant behave myself then im gonna have to go to rehab, im seriously thinking it, if i cant use my head an stay sober,
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

i said i might!

well, it's not about using your head. If that was all it is then you, Rachel, would not have a problem at all. Me neither. But absolutely, Pisces is right about taking your steps at your own pace, and loving yourself. We all want what's best for you, but you have to decide yourself.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

i said i might!

Rachel, That was a wonderful poem. Please re-read it and all the great posts until you opened the brandy. You deserve the wonderful new life you are aiming for Rachel. Maybe you could change your signature to "soon my true colours will begin to show". It fits you much better.

Comment

i said i might!

thank u beatle, u have helped me a lot, yesterday i was so tird physically an mentally, my brain just went pop, i kno when i have to do something i do it, i pulled myself 2gethr in seconds yesterday, when i can help some 1 wiv a bigger problem than me, every time i do, or if i need 2 b sensible (temporarily) i do, it s just whenim lef t to my own devices than jesus im bad, thus the morning drinking, yesterday as soon as the police knocked 4 my lad i went into "mummy mode" i was thinking how i could get him off this, he told me previous that he had smashed a car window in temper i never told his dad, he had trusted me enuf to tell me he is 14 comin up 15, his mum dumped him of 3yrs ago, she was marrying a man (who she cheated on my partner wiv, ) he had a daughter who stayed a lot, 3 girls 1 boy 2 bed house, she got fed up wiv his cheek an rowed wiv him all tim, slapped him a lot then dumpped him on doorstep, god typing that i really ralise y the poor kid is angry, i know he is an he looks at me more like his best mate rather than step mum, i have spent a lot a time diffusing situations wiv him, he knows i understand wher he is comin from an im good at sofeting his dad, the lad is huge size 10 feet , 6 ft, and muscles like popeye ( is popeye bk yet ) he is talking about takin e s this weekend, he saw me cry yesterday , i cried 4 him an begged him, he already drinks at weekeends, a lad s mum buys beer 4 all the local kids, 4 beer as payment,, im a drunk but that is dispicable when i do find out who it is im gonna batter the living day lights out of her,

Comment

i said i might!

Rach, - mwo's most improving, caring, coping and loving member - ok

don't batter her Rach !! LOL

You are OK,
                  Diamond xxxx
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

i said i might!

i think this woman is sellin 14 yr old kid s an buying vodka, she may have some problems to do it but, she is setting up a generation of kids to be piss heads by the time thy, leave school, 14 yr olds an many of em turning to crime, it s not just that she is buying it,its the fact she is profiting by ripping thm of, i know battering her is prob not best answer, but boy i ll feel better n she may get the idea an pack it in, xx

Comment

i said i might!

poem was ok,

Comment

i said i might!

Hey! Poem was more than okay, glad to see someone bumped it up and you're on the first page.

Hellooooo! xxx
                        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
                        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

i said i might!

Welcome back, Making It Right...
                          :goodjob:
                          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

i said i might!

WTF? well, it's good stuff and I've been saying that for a long time. welcome back.

Comment

i said i might!

Welcome back Making It Right...........just know you`re gonna make it to long-term AF.
                              So, you slipped up after 9 days, but!!!!..........just look how far you`ve came........your progress to date has been totally amazing.

Wishing you all good things.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                              X