Reality Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality Check

Hi all... found this article in an Aussie paper and just thought a little reality check for us all..

Wattle

A WOMAN has been charged with drink-driving after her car ran into the front yard of a childcare centre in Melbourne's west.

The woman, 49, of Altona North, lost control of her car on Mason St, Newport, about 2.30pm (AEST) today, police said.

The car flattened a guardrail, crashed through a fence, and sideswiped the front verandah of the Newport Community Education Centre before it hit a neighbouring fence.

The fence then collapsed on a Mercedes Benz vehicle parked nearby.

Senior Constable Norman MacDonald of Hobsons Bay traffic management unit said it was fortunate no one was injured.

?The community centre is also an occasional childcare facility, but fortunately the children were playing in the backyard at the time of the collision,? he said.

The incident caused about $10,000 damage.

Police would not reveal the woman's blood alcohol level after the crash, but said she was issued with three penalty notices and her licence was suspended for six months.
    Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Reality Check

god im glad i dont know how 2 drive, well im good at driving people round the bend!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
    X