Paris, Paris, Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris, Paris, Paris

If I see any more coverage of Paris Hilton I think I will yank my hair out.
    Larry King is having her on tonight. I'm sure she will be all fluffed up and will be coached exactly what to say and I think she wants to open up a Hilton Halfway House now. Well, at least she will FINALLY be doing something! That is only if she has to work there. lol

Paris, Paris, Paris

I have not had the TV on since she got out so I am looking forward to seeing her vapidness on Larry tonight. He is such an AWFUL interviewer I am sure he will get nothing of substance out of her. Not that she probably has anything of subtance to say! LOL.

Where is Lucky? I think she is locked in a room with her TV watching nothing but Paris coverage.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

I saw this yeterday & laughed:saw it on MSNBC

"Mika Brzezinski refused to talk about Paris Hilton on Morning Joe this morning.

"Give her the Paris Hilton story," Joe Scarborough joked during the 6am news update. "No, I will not read that," she said, before tearing the script into several pieces.

"It's an awful story. We shouldn't cover it," Mika said a couple minutes later.

In the 7am hour, Mika pretended to light the Paris script on fire. "This is a bad call to even be covering it," she said. "We're not covering it, we're mocking it," Scarborough replied.

When her producer set Paris as the lead story again at 8am, Mika walked over to a paper shredder and destroyed the script. Willie Geist called it a "statement about the state of journalism in our country..."

Ha ha....You go Mika!

MSNBC Journalist Tears Up Paris Hilton "News" Story – Bodog Beat
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Is Paris burning ?.................I hope so !
        IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Yes Breez I heard that story. How funny is that?
          Actually, I am watching Larry King right now and it is a real yawner. Paris is doing a fine interview but it is very boring. I am going take my doggy for a walk.

I think the Nancy Grace story I heard yesterday is way more exciting than any of this.
          She secretly got married and is expecting twins at 47. She is about 4 months pregnant. Remember, she is the CNN anchor that pushed this young mother over the edge that she interviewed several months ago about her 2 year old disappearing and then she went and committed suicide. Maybe Nancy will lighten up after these babies are born.
          Did you hear this story yet Lucky?

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Ok, I am finished with the Paris thing now. Glad that has run its course for me!

Happier, I could just kiss you right now because I wondered why the callers were congratulating Nancy Grace last night and she was all giggly. I am so glad you told me. Well, I guess you told us but I really wanted to know and had no time to google. THANK YOU! Now I am in the loop again.

Miss all of you. I am just slammed with work but am ok.

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Yeah she secretly got hitched not too long ago & is now expecting. From my canculations I think she was pregnant when she got hitched (?).
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Paris!!!
                And Nancy G. too!

Nuf said!

LOL
                Belle

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Oh and another funny thing. US Weekly is going to be 100% Paris free this week! I guess they are a little tired too!

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

OH Lucky...I like that Duck...go girl!

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

That interview put me to sleep and I never need to see anything on her again. Period.

Lucky so unlike you to not be up on Nancy Grace news. You must be busy.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

I just thought it was funny how she kept looking at those pages from the legal pad. If she had found Jesus and he gave her the anwsers, why did she need the legal pad?
                        Mar

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Hey Happs. How you've been? I turn the radio station or TV channel whenever I hear most of these "celebrities" names. Its sad they get so much recongnition, isn't it? They get rewarded for being complete morons and skanks. We should be praising the scientist that are building a better mouse trap, and the doctors that are making lives better, and the teachers, and, oh no, no, the soap box again. haha. You get the point.
                          where does this go?

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

Hi Morrs,
                            Paris said herself on Larry King that she is tired of going out and partying and she is know going go out and fight breast cancer and work with children. All I can say is "You go Girl"

Comment

Paris, Paris, Paris

That is great that she said that. But, unless she is a great actress, and "acts" stupid, what can she really do? I know she is worth millions of dollars. She should give some money to me, and I could find a cure with that research money, cause I'm super smart. Yeah, thats the ticket.
                              where does this go?

Comment

Working...
                              X