X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Popeye lately?

Popeye, where are you pal? - you OK?

Not seen you around for a wee whille.

Probably out all day sunbathing in all this sunshine!

Check in mate!

Satori
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

He was here on the 23 June, so not gone for too long.....
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Oh - OK - perhaps I just missed his posts.

Just occurred that I hadn't seen him since I got back yesterday.

We wouldn't want to lose him - he is always one of the first to welcome newbies and give advice and support when needed!

Satori
      xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

It's funny but I was wondering the same thing! Where is Popeye! I miss His posts. Not much of a poster myself but I do so enjoy many of the wise words from Popeye and yourself Satori. Thank you

Comment

panadol;156426 wrote: It's funny but I was wondering the same thing! Where is Popeye! I miss His posts. Not much of a poster myself but I do so enjoy many of the wise words from Popeye and yourself Satori. Thank you
          You need to get out more if you enjoy my ramblings!

I am not even wise enough to stop putting a glass of beer to my face when I know I am addicted to it!

Satori
          xxx

Comment

I was wondering where he was too, he was talking about hols a while back ,perhaps hes away?

Comment

I think he went away on holiday if I recall correctly. He should be back soon.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Popeye is great. Great poster. Satori, not to sound sarcastic, but do you actually get sun in Scotland? I always assumed it was dreary and rained a ton.
                where does this go?

Comment

Speak of the devil- he just popped into Monthly Abs & just said 90 day AF!

GOOD GOING POP!
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

He was going on hols.

Comment

I am sure he will be back very soon he's never far away from MWO !!
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Hi All,

Satori thanks for starting this ....... Popeye is a much loved member here ....

Popeye and I joined on the same day, he is called Paul, and I'm Paula and we joined with our real names ........... so we immediately found a bond ....

Even while popeye has been away we have still kept in touch, and I really hope that he doesn't mind me posting this as you are missing him ..

Popeye has a lot going on the minute, he is OK and 90 days sober ....

He will be back as soon as he can be, and I'm sure that he would appreciate your kind words, as he has given us all over the last 7 months .....

We love you Popeye, we wait for you with open arms ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Satori, I too was wondering where is popeye and hoping he was okay. Thanks BB for filling us in, good to hear 90 days -WOW what a guy he is, such an inspiration.
                          Morrison - yes we do get sunshine in Scotland - lol - must be the global warming................. hear on news that England is under water (hope okay where you are fellow UKers) but we have mixed weather here - ie Rain and Sun at same time (pure Highland weather).... Rare and Braw!!!!!

Good to hear from you Morr.

Lorna xx

Lorna
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Popeye is good. We PM'd earlier in the week. He's celebrating 90 days AF today! Go Popeye!

Scoobs
                            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

DON'T WORRY ABOUT POPEYE HE'S WITH OLIVE OIL ON VACATION ! IAD:H
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X