jasmin,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jasmin,

i hope u r still positive an not letting them get u down, u can do this, make the break, love s ya xxxxxx:h
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

jasmin,

Thanx Rach,

I'm ok, it's been a rough day, I emailed you about it, but just in case anyone else is interested, seeing as you've started a thread with my NAME!!! LOL

It kind of got to a head this morning, my daughter came into work and broke down in tears, I felt pretty pissed off, because I found out that mum had done a job on her, mum and dad were sposed to be staying in a motel, but mum had one of her manipulative whinges to her and of course she ended up saying ' you can come and stay with us', they proceeded, or should I say mum did, lay on her how badly off they are, how she cant cope, etc ect.

Point being, they own the house they live in, worth 1/2 mill, and once they sell the house I'm liviing in (and I can't wait )they'll have another 1/4 mill in the bank, she's still working, and dads just retired, got a super pay out, and getting the pension, no worries that they'll starve or be on the street.

Jade got up early hours of yesterday morning, feeling a bit sick, (she's got 3 minths to go, and is huge!! more so cause she's got a skinny little body I guess) and found mum on the back step crying, " why are you out here' Jade asked, " Dog needed a pee" where's the dog?" "inside in bed" why are you out here then" ' I think you dont want me here' 'Why's that, what have I done" "you don't care, go back to bed" The day before she cornered my daughters husband saying that maybe they should leave as they didnt want to upset Jade... Jade caught her and said " what do you think my husband is going to say, Go Home??' I don't think so. So many other dramas have happened too, won't say what went on when mum turned up to work, just glad the mates at work kinda knew what shes like....

Hello!!! Yes I'm pissed off, my daughter is totally drained and feels like she's stuck in the middle of me and my mum, meanwhile I've been walking on eggshells, not game to say, how's it going' for fear she will burst into tears and tell me how hard up she is, ???

I'm not whinging, but I pay top rent for their house, look after it, and tried to be the best daughter I can, all I can think is she's feeling some guilt....but I won't go there

Yes, I'm venting, they're going home to Vic tomorrow, and all I can say is YAY! She is manipulating us, or she's just lost it??? In my daughters words, 'It's just too much drama mum, I can't deal with it"

Thanx for listening, xxx

ps, Rach, this is what you get if you start a thread with my name. lol, love ya xxx
    :thanks: :h

Comment

jasmin,

jas i never read this b4 msn, im sorry, no wonder u had a bloody drink, im glad u got it out on here i ll have to start a thread wiv your name more often lol luv ya jas xx u r a strong woman xxx
      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

jasmin,

Pisces;156438 wrote: Thanx Rach,

I'm ok, it's been a rough day, I emailed you about it, but just in case anyone else is interested, seeing as you've started a thread with my NAME!!! LOL

It kind of got to a head this morning, my daughter came into work and broke down in tears, I felt pretty pissed off, because I found out that mum had done a job on her, mum and dad were sposed to be staying in a motel, but mum had one of her manipulative whinges to her and of course she ended up saying ' you can come and stay with us', they proceeded, or should I say mum did, lay on her how badly off they are, how she cant cope, etc ect.

Point being, they own the house they live in, worth 1/2 mill, and once they sell the house I'm liviing in (and I can't wait )they'll have another 1/4 mill in the bank, she's still working, and dads just retired, got a super pay out, and getting the pension, no worries that they'll starve or be on the street.

Jade got up early hours of yesterday morning, feeling a bit sick, (she's got 3 minths to go, and is huge!! more so cause she's got a skinny little body I guess) and found mum on the back step crying, " why are you out here' Jade asked, " Dog needed a pee" where's the dog?" "inside in bed" why are you out here then" ' I think you dont want me here' 'Why's that, what have I done" "you don't care, go back to bed" The day before she cornered my daughters husband saying that maybe they should leave as they didnt want to upset Jade... Jade caught her and said " what do you think my husband is going to say, Go Home??' I don't think so. So many other dramas have happened too, won't say what went on when mum turned up to work, just glad the mates at work kinda knew what shes like....

Hello!!! Yes I'm pissed off, my daughter is totally drained and feels like she's stuck in the middle of me and my mum, meanwhile I've been walking on eggshells, not game to say, how's it going' for fear she will burst into tears and tell me how hard up she is, ???

I'm not whinging, but I pay top rent for their house, look after it, and tried to be the best daughter I can, all I can think is she's feeling some guilt....but I won't go there

Yes, I'm venting, they're going home to Vic tomorrow, and all I can say is YAY! She is manipulating us, or she's just lost it??? In my daughters words, 'It's just too much drama mum, I can't deal with it"

Thanx for listening, xxx

ps, Rach, this is what you get if you start a thread with my name. lol, love ya xxx
        Pisces,
        after what you posted originally, and following your decision to move, I honestly knew that this kind of emotional manipulation WAS going to follow . Nothing has or will change,don't give into it, and a BIG way to freaking go for standing your ground. Simply, you are doing the right thing and you mom (MUM) is clearly out to lunch . Take time to
        explain all of this to your daughter and avoid your parents as much as possible . Don't faulter now, you are doing great. Vent as much as you can, it is very therapeutic .:goodjob:

And remember there's plenty of room in the pinapple if you need a break.

Comment

jasmin,

Thanx sponge,

If all doesn't work out up here I'll be down to see ya! lol

Jade and I had a 'debrief' this morning, and she's ok, and has a much better understanding of me too( can understand why I drank to some extent, no excuse, but she said she would have had a triple duple scotch if she wasn't pregnant!), so maybe it's been a positive experience, somehow, lol

Yes I have to be able to laugh, it's really so ridiculous, and making myself focus on that, rather than the sadness of it, it would be just too overwhelming...

But all in all, I think I've handled it well,

and just for a final vent, mum sent me a text mess as they were leaving town saying, I'm sorry and wish things could be different (regarding them selling the house I live in, our relationship etc etc, but I felt the manipulation between the lines saying 'feel sorry for me...), I needed to take some time to send a response as my first response would have been pissed off and sarcastic (don't do it Jasmin I said) so I eventually answered, 'I think thing have worked out for the best....' I know what I mean, kinda hopes she gets it...

But a happy update, I've paid my deposit today to go on a diving holiday to vanuatu, yay, focusing on the positves, happiness and joy!!!!

Love to all, Jas xxxx
          :thanks: :h

Comment

jasmin,

Jas, it sounds as if you and Jade have a good relationship, your Mum can't come between that. My daughter likes to play both me and my Mom against each other. It will be interesting to see what my girl will do, as my Mom comes up for a 6 week visit starting July 14. Just know I get where your coming from
            Hugs
            mar

Comment

Working...
            X