pullin my head out my ass!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many will no yesterday i kinda lost the plot a little, tierd stayed up till 3am drinking the brandy,I WAS SAVING 4 EMERGENCIES, as soon as the seal broke, it started wiv i tot 2 help me sleep,then 1/2 bottle later, and some 10000s of thoughts later, i felt so hopeless, useless an disgusted, so wht do i do, polish of the bottle when i woke at 6,30, was quite shocked,

GUNS AN ROSES sweet child a mine, set me off,!!! i was wepin proper tears, not the usual angry,arguing tears,but cryin like i ve not 4 years, sorry 4 all negative, posts, an thanks 4 all the encouragin caring, lovely pposts, woke feelin so much more like i may well b able to do this, i realise after dr gives me the results of my blood tests TOMMORROW i will know what meds he s given me, an can come up wiv a plan, 1st af free day all day gonna b evil but wiv time of work,hopefully i ll just sleep, librium i think is the suggestion, so shud sleep!! once my body can function after dryin out, my head shud follow , HOPEFULLY!!! will keep u posted on resullts, many of u r as anxious 2 know as i am, so thanks again, xxx
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Thinking of you and wishing you well rachel.xx

Comment

Hey Rachel,
      I think it was librium that they had me on the first few days I was in re-hab. I was wired. Didn't sleep much @ all, but that's not uncommon, with stopping drinking. I did feel pretty whacked out though.
      I quite taking it before they recommended, just because I felt like I wasn't able to function. I was tired of stuttering & losing words...
      Best of luck tomorrow!:h :l

I hope ya don't have to go to the Proctologist ... to find yer head!

PS:
      They did recomend Benedril for helping to sleep, as it doesn't do liver damage like over the counter sleep meds do.
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

THAT WILL BE AN ASOME FEET! BUT WE MANAGE TO GET OUR EXTREAMADIES OUT OF THE WAY TO ACCOMPLISH LESS TESKS !IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

HI A, im quite looking forward 2 tommorow,in a strange way, just want to KNOW exactly what i done to myself, may b fine!!! such an optimist!!! or a dreamer!!! it may shock me into doin it, think i give myself a shock already , an u lot have, but u also give me hope, an its like i got friends again, i give up botherin wiv friends few yrs ago, was fed up of hurting the real one s, by bein drunk, the real one s were all happy an balanced, it was me who ot drunk an ,well fucked em of really, i snapped when they nagged at me an i lost out, it was easier than hear there concerns, so to all my new friends , CHEERS!!! thanks 4 undrstanding, or tryin to understand me any way,, i know im hard work,

ANY VOLOUNTEERS TO HELP UNLODGE MY HEAD FROM MY ARSE, IM KINDA STUK UP HERE !!!!

Comment

Well Rachel you gave me a kick in the ass last week so I will return the favor and try to dislodge your head.

Honestly, I am excited for you. Please don't keep us waiting tomorrow. We will all be anxious to hear what your doc says. You will be fine, no matter what.

Keep us laughing!

Comment

Hi Rach

Good luck at docs !!!!!! And by the way your poem was ace I was very impressed considering you wrote it whilst drinking when im drinking I carnt even see the pc screen let alone use my brain to write anything even when im sober Im not good at poems thingys so it goes to show you are a very intelligant women

Comment

thank u both, im good at all sorts when im drunk,thats y i drink so much,cos i feel normal, not drunk, well to a point in the nigt then i fall asleep, PASS OUT! i will call drs in morning c if results r in, i will post IMMEDIATLY promise not 2 keep u waitinG xx

Comment

Rach
                  hat time is appointment so we all know when to expect you back on line ??
                  please tell us now or we may lose the plot too and put our heads up our asses !!!! LOL LOL
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

i havent got appointment yet, i will call between 9 an 10 uk am, c if results r in, possibly they will tell me something, knowing our surgery they wont , but i will make appointment, i will post as soon as i got thru to drs ok, i got work 11 till 2,30, so drs will b aftr that, then i ll come straight bk, i will walk the other rd so i aint got to go past pub, xxx

Comment

u cant all put your heads up your asse s i need u xxx

Comment

rachel, I believe that Librium is in the same catagory of drugs as valium and ativan. These are often prescribed to handle the withdrawal symptoms associated with detox. Detox can be horrible. The anxiety can be overwhelming. I'm guessing the doc will gradually lower the dose, so you don't become dependant on the drug itself. However, once you are dry, you may want to look into some of the meds recommended on this site. As far as the liver is concerned, Milk Thistle is very good. I take a couple pills everyday, and drink a TON of water. That is a start to help your liver. The liver will heal itself when you stop damaging it. Luckily, you are at an age, that if you quit now, you should be all right. People that are older are not as fortunate. Oh, as far as the meds go, I take Campral. Along with the support here, and some willpower, it is really wonderful. Kudzu is good too, as you can get that at a health store, no rx. Campral is for complete abstinence. It WILL NOT help you moderate, so its pointless if you aren't gonna quit for good. There is topamax as well. No experience from me on that drug, but a lot of people on here love it. Talk to your doc about some of the meds out there. Always be honest with your addiction. No sense in sugar coating any of it. You are obviously online, so go to Google, and do some research as well. I do a ton of research all the time to try to figure out my own brain, and its great. Not only do I obtain tons of knowledge, but I'm doing something that doesn't include getting loaded. So research, come here, talk to your doc, and you'll figure out your routine. Good luck. I pray for the best results for you tomorrow.
                        where does this go?

Comment

thanks again, i thought it was like valium, used to get high on valium, ,mixed wiv other stuff, from what i gather they will only prescribe it for short while, which is good, cos i know i ll b hooked, i got 2 find something that will keep me off it, id rather not take anti deppressants, tried several types over yrs, i think they made me worse had terrible side effects, mayb that was drinking on em an other drugs 2, well im much more cheery today, may just b the beer, NO BRANDY 2 DAY, i think u r all right it depresses me, cos i know spirits r gut rot, i been saying 4 yrs just beer, but gone from wine ugh, thru gin vodka, sherry, that was my 1st ever ppoison, mixed wiv cherryade an cider, at 13, did that 4 few yrs, cant stand cherryade now i smell it an b sick, i know i got a long way an a hard way to get past these 1st withdrawels, im kiddin myself if i think its gonna b easy, if im up hr late, my body is trembling, thats 1hr ,let alone 1 day, but its got to b done, if i dont got 2 go work, i may stand a chance at braving it, i need to change the routine to a future not existing on autopilot , revolving around beer, i want to b happy my bf an kids r home on a sat, not curse them cos i got to b extra long in the shower so i can drink an ex can, etc, thats no life, that SUCKS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Comment

i just thought of a good thing that happened today, im writing it cos else i may forgt,seem to remembr the crap more,

the cleaning job i did this afternoon has really been gettin me down, mainly i suppose cos when i finish my job in cafe i come home an have a beerr or 2 then go, an i dont ever want 2 go once i had a beer,not just that but they r really ungratful, since i started i have spent unpaid time making sure its all sorted after my 2 hrs r up, i cant stand things not being finished , an feel like they will b dissapointed if its not done, if they asked me to do it obviously they think it shoul b possible in 2hrstouch of ocd perhaps !! not cos i been messin around, mainly cos of the increasing list of things wanting doing, as well as the normal things, i hve spent ex time doin those with no thanks really 4 doin it an no ex pay 4 my ex time, last week i ran ragged scrubbin oven ex , an allsorts, because i didnt have time for polishing as i was doin the list, she looked quite put out, i left on time an thought screw her y should i, its my time,
                            2day i really thought about tellin her i quit, they have 8mth old choc lab he is lovely, but left to his own devices he poo s an wee s a lot, i have to clean that, contend with this HUGE puppy hanging of the broom, tyrin to eat trouser legs, my legs, drink mop water an bleach, i dont think they train him, as well as cleaning i been tryin to teach the poor dog, an save my sanity, cant put him in garden cos tryin to escape, well the good bit is today she said she thinks she is askin me to do to much,in 2hs , she was home today an saw how hard i worked an seen the dog wont leave me alone! so no more lists !! an i got a txt to say "thanks for makin the house look so fab"

Comment

Rachel I'm laughing at the thought of the puppy hanging on the broom!!

Nice she acknowledged your hard work.

Best of luck for tomorrow. Be strong and make that doctor help you. We are all thinking of you and wish you well. Tomorrow is the dawning of a new era for you.

Kitty
                              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                              Confucius

Comment

Working...
                              X