Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ky jelly !!

Lushy,
    I'm not being snotty ! I really don't know what your talking about.
    IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

ky jelly !!

I am very sorry IAD!!. This is a message to rachel28 from me. I should not have put it here. It is just that rachel also started this post. I should have put a greeting on the post. I apologize. It was not meant for you. Sorry. Need to be more careful

Comment

ky jelly !!

Lucky there is a sex forum over in Subscriber if you need to refer to it.

IAD, I thought it was pretty clear that Chrysa was referring to the originator of this thread and not you. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

ky jelly !!

OK,
          This really got all out of control. Lushy thinks that I'm snotty, which I'm not. I just did'nt know where she was coming from. Oh well.......... We have enough problems trying to keep sober than to worry about this kind of misunderstanding. Keep sober and god bless ! IAD
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

ky jelly !!

funny you should talk about rehab as i was so miserable today i actually looked up and read sites for rehab today. i was even going to suggest it to rachel. cuz if you drink alot which rachel i don't know if you do but coming off booze is not easy if you have alot in you. but i was thinking about it cuz you know rehab is a big deal thing and i don't actually know if telling someone to go actually makes them go. i was pondering it myself today and couldn't even dial the number and for sure wasn't going to give them mine. my concern for you rachel is internal body damage which i would say is my concern for myself since i've done the 4 bottle a week or more for several years journey. so please let us know when the dr. appt is. and you aren't going to have anything to drink before going right?
            :welcome:

Comment

ky jelly !!

Lush... THX...Also good point..that is what I think the other Twin has been asking for

Comment

ky jelly !!

iad you aren't snotty. lol but that avatar does give me nightmares sometimes. ahahahahahaahahah why i see it in the middle of the nite coming down after me and i swear i didn't even do anything at all. i was af
                :welcome:

Comment

ky jelly !!

what did i start there! sorry, bit drunk, im gonna go bed , thanks im gonna post soon as i call dr, xx i wont even mention k y jelly again !
                  :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

ky jelly !!

Rachel.
                    KY jelly is not the root of all evil ! As a great Spokesman once said "Shit happens" Take care & God Bless. IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

ky jelly !!

oh i never meant to stir up trouble, just tryin to get head out of arse, posted a joke jus now, i think i better go bed, bit drunk an its 3 19 am, gettin up 6,30, ooooppps xxx night mate x

Comment

ky jelly !!

now regarding KY jelly: regular or flavored?
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

ky jelly !!

which would help best! im no expert!

Comment

ky jelly !!

Leave it out altogether, KY that is.

Unless you have small children and are wondering why they are not going down that slippy slide you bought at Walmart.... then you could use it then. So they can lick their way to the pool while you actually have a two minute, un-interrupted conversation on the phone?
                            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

ky jelly !!

LOL, just the thought of trying to use lube to remove head from ass has given me a giggle, and we all need to be able to have a giggle I reckon.

Love to all, Jas
                              :thanks: :h

Comment

ky jelly !!

They claim their is some new jelly that gives you a tingle ! For what's worth. IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X