Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin

Luv, sending prayers to you & your cousin...:lilangel:
    Can you call & talk to him? Maybe offer some sort of hope... Maybe he's at a point where he's willing to listen...
    If he were that frantic in looking for your letter. Maybe you could FAX or send another letter...?
    Keeping you both in my thoughts...:h
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

My cousin

Luv-hope all work out.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

My cousin

I am at a loss...but yes maybe if you spoke to him? Is he is any condition to speak to? Is he awake? You said his organs are shutting down- don't they have to keep him for quite a while if that's the case? That could give you time to talk to a social worker at the hospital to see what your options are? I am so sorry you have to deal with this but please try to not let it overtake you. You have too much going on. :h
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

My cousin

They do have to keep him until he is medically sound...meaning until he is no longer in danger of dying. He is completely "out of it" right now. He is just such a good person. It breaks my heart. I just feel like if he were able to sobber up long enough to think for a minute he might be able to start to heal...he has not been sobber in SO SO long he can't even begin to think straight. He has forgotten how. Thank-you all for you kind words and support. I asked my aunt to at least try to get a social worker...at least try!!!

Comment

My cousin

I don't know what to say except my thoughts are with you. Keep us posted on how he's doing and stay strong
            "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

My cousin

Luv my thoughts are with you and I am sending you strength!! I am so sorry for you, you are very strong.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

My cousin

luv bug you are such a good heart and beautiful person. my heart goes out to you and family. have you talked to aa at all. do they have an outreach program. ah so sad the places we can take ourselves. you are one tough cookie. sending you lots of love.
                :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                X