song for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

song for my son

My husband always cries at weddings. I love him for it. He would really get teary at this. I love it.

Comment

song for my son

If you like it and he likes it, most definetly YES! Your the Mom, its a beautiful song of hope and joy.
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

song for my son

thankyou so much everyone we had the hen night tonight it is 1.30 am and i am sober it was nice my daughter in law to be lost her mum to cancer when she was 9 she has a step mum who she resents but tonight went really well step mum was there and we got on we are very different she is slim with no biological children and a beautician age 58 i am fat and an nicu nurse age 47 with 5 children i have welcomed lou into my mad house with meals hugs and kisses she is cautious of my son but i will not allow anything to affect their weding

Comment

song for my son

Being a NICU nurse puts you at the top of my list already!! My twins were born at 27 weeks and spent 2 months on the NICU and if it wasn't for people like you they wouldn't be here today. I admire you with everything I have.

You are wonderful and need to be proud of who you are and what you do. The wedding will be great!!
          HUGS
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

song for my son

Hereat, I agree with Beaches NICU nurses are the best! Our Sophie was born with a birth injury and had to be resuscitated twice, the NICU nurses are fabulous with your warmth and caring, we will always be appreciative of that! The wedding will be beautiful and so will the Mother of the Groom.
            Hugs
            Mar

Comment

song for my son

I agree with BCBarbie. You have probably thought of this day since you realized you were pregnant. The lyrics are full of love, and even if he is embarrassed, the love is evident. That's the whole point, right?
              Congratulation on your son's engagment!
              Dx
              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
              X