I Get Scared I cant quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Get Scared I cant quit

Hey bird, do you remember the "best avatrar" thread? Well, I think yours is the best. I see that thing, and I don't know if I want to befriend it, or destroy it. Thanks for keeping my wheels turning. I guess that has always been my problem. To love or destroy. Shit, now I gotta go wrack my brain for a few hours. Thanks bird. Realllly appreciate it!!! :H :H :H :H
    where does this go?

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

I love you guys. I feel great. Thanks. Bird

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

Bird,
        Were closer to were we were. Maybe we can add a couple of years to our lives. My dad died of liver cancer. Never drank that much.......what a bitch ! Where he lived most of the people in his town died of liver canser because they bathed in the same river & a parisite infected them all ! I fell quilty ! because I'm killing myself on my own actions ! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

Bird
          I feel exactly the same. But I also wonder whether there is any point as I probably now have irreversible liver damage as well.I have been trying for years, getting pregnant was the only thing that stopped me drinking ( and stopped me completely ) so much so, I have seriously considered getting pregnant again. I am fed up with whole thing, and with starting again and again and again. But I don't know what else to do?
          Pipsqueak

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

Hi Bird,

Just DO, don't try - then you don't fail!

If you don't then that's not failure, it's a hiccup. Trying is a hard word - it used to really get me down - I just kept "doing" it, then stopped sometimes, then did it again.

Hope that makes sense

Lotsa love and you can DO it!
            Cashy
            xxxx
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

Cash, good to see you agein.

Bird make a realistic plan on cutting down with the supps, etc. Just take it a day at a time.

Good Luck.:l
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

So many good people have said so many good things ahead of me - I'm not sure what to say. But as soon as you give up hope and stop trying, alcohol has won - and that is not what you are about!!!! You're too cool to get beat by a bottle!! Anyone with such a totally strange avatar that doesn't even look like a bird is too cool to get beat!!
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I Get Scared I cant quit

You will never fail unless you stop trying altogether. A slip is just a slip, and a relapse is just a relapse. Failure is giving up altogether.
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X