Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rachel?

I hope she is at the hospital.
    Rachel if you are home will you please post something, we're getting worried.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Where is Rachel?

Hi happy,

i wanted to start this thread but was apprehensive considering last few threads etc. I did try to pm her today but her pm box is full, so it wasn't accepted.

I think she may be keeping away for a while after the above incidents too.

I think she should come back and let us know what is happening ? How she's doing etc.

Rach - hi, come back soon.
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel, honey how are you ? post soon and let us know
      I care
      Mar

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel
        I so dearly hope you are in the hospital now and receiving the care you so deserve and need. Please send us a hello when you can. Remember we love you and are here for you 24/7.
        Take good care of yourself, sweetie :h :h :h :h
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Where is Rachel?

hi i a m here my partners, 2 daughters r here 4 the weekend, an my sons friends, 6 kids altogether, so i have been, ever so good on the drink side, the very bare minimum, an aim 2 continue, i agree with what has been said about the hospital BUT im not ready to go yet, an 2 b honest, it s near on impossible just to walk in e r, or rehab where i live, u have to go thru drugs team, an i dont fancy sitting in casualty 4 hrs to b told to go home, thank s guys, hope all is well, xxx
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi Rachel, just keep it to your minimum or less OK ? We care, so just keep holdin' on lady!!
            Hugs
            Mar

Comment

Where is Rachel?

I'm so happy you posted Rachel. We are here for you. My fingers, toes and eyeballs are crossed that the appointment for the drug team is soon. I hope you have a good weekend.

Comment

Where is Rachel?

i promise, really is bare minimum, i have been exceptionally good, an feelin quite proud a myself , i can do it, thanks 4 the hug , needed 1 xx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

u must look pretty funny sat there louise, an u type very well, considering, cross eyes an all! xx thanks

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Thank you for checking in Rachel. You sound like you are doing really well right now. I will keep my eyes, toes and fingers crossed for you too!!
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Thanks Rachel- I am glad you are ok!
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hey Rach - I ain't crossin' my toes. They're too beautiful the way they are - but I am crossing everything else for you. Glad to hear from you - remember - the MINIMUM!!! Sounds like you are doing well. Please check in a few times a day.
                        :l
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Where is Rachel?

thanks, its been manic,6 kids!! lol, smoked my las ciggarett at the cafe where i work 2day,

no im not giving up, the law changed 2 day banning smoking from all public places, as a smoker, i like passive smoking ,it got me thru the day!!! ill have to buy nicotine pattches now, a lot of non smokers may come in now as it s always predomanitly, thrived on being a smokers cafe, so prob b extra busy now, it s gonna make the pub less appealing which is good,no more pub stops after work, while im waiting 4 the bus, id rather have a fag, xx im sure my head is a much better place today, not so far up my ass, i can c the light !!!

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel did u say you have 6 kids? :wow:

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel-that's good to hear. Keep up that attitude-you can do it!
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X