Where is Rachel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rachel?

hey rachel girl. thanks for checking in. pm me anytime. and you are welcome to the boards anytime. you know that. remember that boots
    :welcome:

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hey Rachel,
      Just home from work... Sounds like you're doing alright today. :goodjob:
      Thanks for keeping us posted. Keep drinking lots of water...

:l
      You can do this!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi Rach, keep hold of the pride, today is the day you are going to be your best ever. Keep posting.

Lorna
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi Mate

Hi again,

Good too see you back,

Keep up the good work, I've been up and down again. but at least the sun is out,

And last night was a 'Blue Moon' only happens every few years, but didn't see any werewolfs, vampires or anything, all good. Means a BIGGER NEW START.

Only prob at the minute is I'm getting fat, all of this non drinking is making me eat more, and I don't like being a fatty, aaahhh

So I've bought the ingrediants and starting the ' Soup Diet' this week, sposed to lose 7 kilos if you can do it for the week,

LOL, since breaking up with the 'psycho' i've had too much fun smoking and eating, not good, so gonna start ova again this week, I look like homer simpson, with a bit more hair. lol

Luv Yas, Jas xxx
          :thanks: :h

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi Rach,

thank goodness you are here, please read and empty your pm box, it's overflowing !!

Come back later when relatives gone home ? Good for still trying to cut down and you

sound more positive too :l

Love Diamond x
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Everything crossed here too ..... You really are loved around here you know Rachel ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel,
                It`s a very true saying that : "It`s always darkest before the dawn".

I hope and pray that you have now welcomed your dawn..........

This is such a difficult road for all of us.........toughintexas says it`s not for sissies.........how very true...........

Praying for you to come through the other side, Girl!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hey Rach--Good to see you here! It sounds incredibly hectic there so hope you are managing to hold on...

Too bad they don't have an "alcohol patch" , eh!?

Thinking of you, girlfriend!
                  "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Where is Rachel?

hi a it has been mental, i have 1 child, bf has 5, the 2 girls come weekends,my sons 2 mates stayed, an step lad bouhjt new gf home 4 roast, but its been good, im quite proud a myself, i have not been drunk all weekend, i had less than a quarter of usual amount an 2morr less again, im gonna go 4 it, an do this, an give myself a chance,i goy 2,hopefully i ll have a letter from dr, xx
                    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel, can you post us a new one everyday pls? That will make it so so so much easier for us who are following your progress.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Where is Rachel?

That is briiliant Rach,

you only had 1/4 of what you noramlly have , go girl, go girl !!

Diamond xx
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Where is Rachel?

i will do that beatle, u take care , im gonna really do my best xxx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi Rachael,

What a house full you had this weekend; yours, his, sons' mates and a girlfriend = phew you have done so well to keep a lid on that lot and seriously moderate; you should be really proud of just how strong you have been, when under 'normal circumstances' you would have been necking 'em like no tomorrow.

Keep being strong Rachael, post as often as possible; we are all bumping along with you, and wish for only the best possible future for you.

love
                            luc
                            x
                            Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

Where is Rachel?

cheers luc, sounds daft but the more goin on in the house the easier i find it to behave, i do like them all being here, it s mad an they bicker an u have to b on the ball, 4 kids under 10, one 12yrs two 15 yr olds an 1 pc, but i coped, it s when im alone with my thoughts that i want to drink an drink, or if im in public i dont feel confident, but im gettin over that, i never used to worry, it s just turned into a habbit, i know now its a habbit i CAN change, hopefully for a good habbit! thanks 4 caring luc, i hope u r doin good mate, lots a love xxxx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Yeah Rachael - I'm doing fine.

Are the kids on school holidays yet; if so that'll keep you busy and allow less time to be on your own. Seems like you just thrive on activity around you, it's when you have time to stop and think that the serious problems kick off.

Stay busy Rachael, stay safe and be the good girl that you have told us you can be.

love

luc
                                x
                                Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

Working...
                                X