Where is Rachel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rachel?

please change your avatar to mayor mccheese. because i've definitely voted you mayor of cyber city mwo. so live wild MM. go and change that avatar. andndndndndndn i can't say it back so you'll have to just know what i'm thinking. but again, funniest thing MM that anyone has said to me in ages. well, that and my business partner thought i was too fiesty the other day and he emailed me and left me a phone message saying he was going to have kick some serious barbie a........s. now, that was really funny if you knew him because he's never ever said anything like that. and it just tickled me pink. i saved the voicemail and email. funnnyyy. nite MM
    :welcome:

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hey bootcamp, I changed my avatar for you. What do you think? Doesn't Mayor McCheese look pimpin'?
      where does this go?

Comment

Where is Rachel?

no, pls change it back.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel......
          Are yoiu with Walldoe ? Everyone seems to be asking for you, I don't seem to have any problems getting a hold of you ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where is Rachel?

MM i love your new avatar. yes, yes keep it. keep it. come on beatle. it is the bestest thing ever. and he is mayor so we have to keep it now. hahahahahahahah i love it.

Comment

Where is Rachel?

morrison love the avatar, lol, u ok barbie, an i ad ,

lol was just chillin after work b4 i started on r house, i checked answer phone,,,,,,mess from mother in law 2 say they were popping over!!!!!!!!!!!!
              i never cleaned up so quick!!!! love em dearly but were here till 9, so been long nite, tryin to time the dinner so they d b gone when it s ready, well that didnt quite work,

i been takin lots a vitamins last few days , vit b complex, vit d , calcium, multi vits ,cod liver oil,ugh ugh ugh, evening primrose an iron,

man they r horrid, all i can taste is iron an multi vits everytime i burp,, not very nice,, jus hope they make me feel better a bbit, hope all r well, IAD im bein thick but who is walldoe, !!!!!
              :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Where is Rachel?

hoe r u beatle i hope u r ok, u got a laugh at morrison s new pic,lots a love xx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

I loved mr.smithers though........

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Rachel....
                    Gosh !!! I'm really out of the loop ! WAIDOE was a fictional chacther tha t excisted in many books that was hidden and you had to try to find him. It was big in the 80's. Take care ! IAD !
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where is Rachel?

oh in uk theres a book called where s wally!! think thats th same,

lol my headmaster at school looked just like him, wally got me in trouble many times as i could not resist callin him that, !!!

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Hi guys,

As usual, not enough hours in the day. Meant to be putting a presentation together for my boss but wanted to check in with my friends first.

Hope you're all doing OK. Rachel - you made me laugh about the rellies turning up. I only tidy up when people are coming round. Hubby says we should invite people round more often if it gets my arse into gear to tidy up. Patronising sod.

Anyway keep well folks - will chat soon. Well done with the vits etc. Rachel - you can do it.
                        Sweet
                        xx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

cheers sweety, thats what my bf said, lol,

Comment

Where is Rachel?

Glad to hear you are doing so well Rachel. Be careful not to take too much iron - it is one vitamin you can get to much of. Check your multivitamin and if it already has the recommended amount of iron, I would not take extra unless your dr. tells you to. B vitamins you do need a lot of. Hope you were able to find the kudzu and l-glutamine at the store.

Comment

Where is Rachel?

i dont like the iron, it tastes foul, i checked an multi has got it , thanks lou, im going town after work an gonna buy it, today , think i need it, hope u r well xxx

Comment

Where is Rachel?

hey rachel. checking in. glad to see you are on the vitamin track. how's the cutting down on the drinking going? well, would be silly of me to say i'm worried about you. you know i love you girl. so am sending you lots of respect, love and good wishes. hopefully your body is healing itself right up.

Comment

Working...
                                X