Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Alive and kicking

Hi Gypsi,

Good to have you back. Yup, I understand that you must have gone through an awful lot of stress and hardship both during your partners stay at hospital and then his loss. I still remember reading the posts. And it's hard to keep the sauce at bay when you're alone and have to deal with stresses like that. But we're happy you're back and you've got your mind back on track for action, and hey, we're all here to support you in that decision.

All the best with your trip and your grandson.

Hugs
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

I wish....

tea;158189 wrote: Hi Gypsi, great to hear from you. Hope you wee grandson is all you need to get you feeling al-right again. Thinking of you.

Lorna xx
      Lorna -
      I wish that was all I needed to feel alright again. It is a very good start, though...
      :teeter:

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hi gypsi:

Looks like just about the time you will start your long road trip, I will be at the end of mine. I posted my daily journey in Long Term. I have another 800 or so miles to go I think, and today the GPS is well over 5000 miles. Been driving two weeks solid now, checking out the USA.

I am wishing you the best, and a safe journey to find both your grandson, and the insight that only the long distance traveler can find.

It is to make the long journey clear around where we are, and to come back to where we started, and see it completely different than before.

Neil

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Great to see you back Gypsi! Are you taking the bike with you too????
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hi Gypsi..just off to mass will keep you in my prayers.. have a fab trip and enjoy the wonder of your grandson as a sober nanna!!

cant imagine the pain you are going through and the fear of how your loss will affect your life to come. I pray for peace in your heart.

Regards Cassy

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

No, Flip, I won't be taking the bike this trip. I'm taking my pup, though

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hi gypsi,

I only joined recently so I never met you, but I do hope you start feeling well again soon, I can only pray for good for you, best wishes,

Diamond x
                I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hey Gypsi!:h :l
                  I put a mssg on your blog,... if ya get down to the Oregon coast you'd better stop & see me!

Have a great trip! Glad you're taking your puppy, they're the best travlin' partners.

Do take care. Kiss that grandbaby for me.
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hi Judie,
                    Unfortunately, I won't be going near the Oregon Coast (this trip, anyway!) but your wood carving is already in the place of honor in the camper

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Good for you, gypsi--sometimes we just have to hit the road to clear out our heads...you've been through such a tough time that it's no wonder you don't even know who you are any more....one of the great gifts in store for you will be rediscovering your self!

I wish you well--Vermont is my favorite state...I'm there every possible weekend that I can escape from this hellish city....last weekend, I was able to enjoy the new apple trees we had planted earlier this spring, the birds were chirping madly and the Green Mountains looked like a little piece of heaven come to earth!

Have a great trip--I look forward to hearing about it!

:l
                      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Welcome back, Gypsi. How could any of us who shared your story forget about you??? It is good to hear from you again, and I am glad that you are taking this trip. I hope it brings you good things.

I wish you only the best on both of your journeys.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Awww... Gypsi! I'm honored my "wolf pups" will be travelling with you!:h

I had a nice suprise yesterday.. went out to my Mom & Dad's... made $80! Mom sold some woodburns from last year she still had hangin around the gift shop.

Thanks again for the new update & blog info!
                          I'm excited for ya .
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

Hi, glad to meet you'

I'm a regular listener, seldom caller, lol, In the words of Bart.

But I'm going to be a nan around sept 9th, and it's inspiring me to be a better person,

So wishing you all the best on your first meeting, I feel sure there's a happy long relationship with the little fella all ahead.

Wishing you lot's of love,

Jas xx
                            :thanks: :h

Comment

Still Alive and kicking

well gyps i feel your pain you hang in there noderate if you cant stop and i havent said this b4 my prayers are with you gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X