help, I need it right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's me beatle. I am not in a good place. I have nobody at the moment to keep me ok. I'm falling here. What do I need? I don't know. Just had to let you know it's all falling apart now for me. I tried to talk to my family, but it did not work. I'm waiting for a response, but don't expect it. I'm not sober.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

You`ll be O.K. beatle, because there will always be someone here for us when we need help. Please, just don`t drink any more for now..........it really won`t help you. Why do you feel it`s all falling apart right now? Don`t let stuff get you down.....we all know how that feels.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Beatle,
      Sorry you are having a hard time. It's a lot harder to make good choices when you have poison in your brain.
      I hope your day becomes less painful soon.
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Hey Beatle--
        What's going on? I'm here for you--got our brain working just fine and I'm sending back gentle, loving thoughts...try to take some deep breaths, put the glass down and get a big glass of water instead....keep drinking water and reminding yourself that you are okay...you're loved and good and this, too, shall pass....

I'll try to check in again, but I'm not at home and this dialup connection is soooo slow and erratic....

:l :l :l
        "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Beatle - sorry too that it's not been a good day for you - are you still logged on? Might be a good idea to drink some water and get off to bed. Things might be better tomorrow - I hope so anyway. Best wishes

Comment

oh, thank you so much. I'm trying to pull myself together here. I love these kids so much and have to be here for them. they are just so much to handle, but I will, I will.

I am actually depressed because my sister doesn't want to talk to me. I think she hates me. but I have to move on. My kids don't hate me (yet) so that's something.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Sure you love your kids so much beatle and them needing us makes us strong.

My sis and I have been known to fall out for months at a time......these things happen.........she`ll be back talking to you again.

Keep strong.............we all gotta keep fighting this war to win it!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

hey beatle. can you take some water with lemon while you are drinking? i know you said you aren't sober at the moment. tis always hard for me to think straight when influenced. well, now that i'm on topa probably hard to think straight period.
                but while intoxicated so tend to think of the worst not the gratitude part of my life. just know that we are here for you. i don't know where in this part of the planet you are. i'm going to pm you my phone number on my cel phone. i'll be on it all day. i know drunk and dial. lol but you have my full permission. my full permission to speak to me whilest under influence or whilest not.
                i know we drink sometimes to drown the pain but then it only seems to intensify. so, breathe and get some water. bootsie
                :welcome:

Comment

Hi beatle,

we are all here for you, and thee's always someone on-line because of time zones.

Please take it easy, I sometimes don't speak to my sister for months. It will be ok.

Can you drink something else like juice or herbal tea/

xx
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I'm drinking lots of water, but can't help downing the other stuff too. The kids are ok. I'm doing my best.

Comment

Please beatle, pour it down the drain.........you`re upset and that booze is just gonna make you more emotional.

Starlight Impress

Comment

well, isn't that good? you are drinking lots of water so that means you get to PEEEEEEEEEE. lol let's see i was going to suggest an activity but depending on the level of consumption probably best to stay with activities that don't involve sharp objects. so NO ON KNITTING RIGHT NOW. you can paint toe nails and then tomorrow laugh at what a great job you did while tipsy. okay you can call me anytime today you adorable beatle.

Comment

I'm putting the nasty lovely little kids into bed and hoping I can be AF for the rest of the night. But it's not easy. I'll be back for help.

p.s the sister issue is getting me down.

And I'm a basket case, anyway.

Comment

Beatle, sorry to hear you are having a bad day. And sorry your efforts to speak to your family were not successful. Did that include your sister? Sisters can be hard, trust me.

Once the kids are settled, log back on with a large glass of water and talk to us.

:hug:

Comment

good job beatle. you can think about sister thing when you are clear headed. and it is temporary anyway. so here's to beatle being sober the rest of the nite. you can do that for you beatle. it is called self love. and anyone around you can only love you and have you feel it to the extent that you can get that love in for you from you. so open up your heart beatle and get some sleep soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X