• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, I need it right now

Hi Beatle!

I just logged on.

Ah, sisters. Ya gotta love em.

But you can't fix, or even think about fixing anything just now, how about a movie once you have the little ones to sleep? Your pillow and blankie on the couch in front of the TV?

Some chocolate? And a big glass of water or iced tea? Some Tylenol? Just two.

I have been where you are so many flipping times, Beatle, through out my long drinking career, and I'm glad you logged on.:heart:

About now I would just cry myself to sleep. :sigh: Sujul is right....this, too, will pass.

And your children love you. You must trust me on this.

You are a good soul, Beatle,

magic xx :schmokin:
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

I agree with Magic, your kids love you.

Maybe some mindless tv and tea or water once you can relax. Hopefully things will look a bit better in the am.

Comment

Sorry to hear your having a bad day Beatle, I've had a few in my time. You will feel bad
        initially then you will feel betterand hopefully it won't happen again. Hope you feel better
        very soon.
        Love Paula.

Comment

thank you all, just drank my second beer, but THAT'S IT!!!
          You all convinced me, this shit is not the answer.
          The lovely kids are sleeping happily. Gosh, how can they be so cute?!!
          Now, what happened to my life?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

hi beatle,jus got my kids in bed, an turned on, id like 2 offer,my sober love an support 2 u,as u have advised an cared 4 me so many times, know what u mean bout kids an sisters,i had 6 kids this weekend, been mental, dont know how but, im not drunk, had a few this afternoon had a roast, umm, an been on coffee, all day,not af, but bare min, things really seem clearer an more hopeful, 2morr is a new day, i hope you remember how strong an wise a woman u r, lots a love, rachel xxx
            :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

It's right.......there.

magic xx :schmokin: :cupajoe:
              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
              I am in the next seat.
              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Glad you`re feeling better beatle and have ditched the booze for now.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hey Rachel,

Great to hear you`re trying so hard..................and we all know how hard this whole caper can be.

Well done!!!!

Love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

ok, am heading for bed and with lots of thanks to you all who got me thru another shitepisode, sorry for the language.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Beat, yes families can hurt us more than anyone .... even though we don't choose them !! Glad you got the cute kiddies to bed. Thinking of you and tomorrow is another day.

L
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Beatle the most ironic thing about all of this is that your kids will really NEVER hate you (because unfortunately they tend to blame things on themselves)- if you can get it together they will be so grateful though. So make sure you have good dialogue with them. Kids are resilient but make sure they know they did nothing to cause this and that you love them to pieces. :h
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Beatle, there have been many times in my life when my sister behaved badly and called me up in the middle of the night to say horrible things. I just had to put off my family temporarily and look to chosen friends as my family.

It granted a necessary reprieve and I could go back to the family strengthened due to the time I had been absent from them. I was able to breathe and shoulder it.

Good Luck.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Rachel, you sound great. Good job at what must have been a challenging weekend.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Beatle
                              This has been a tough one. You did the right thing coming to share with us. You are going to be sooooo proud of yourself tomorrow. Sleep tight, my dear. And I hope the cute kids sleep tight also.
                              :h :h :h :h
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Family ties

Hi Beatle

I think family relationships can be so hard sometimes. You share a history and characteristis with these people, but the way you see the world can be so radically different and communication becomes difficult. I read somewhere that we should communicate with people in a way that they can hear what you are trying to say (as opposed to just venting our own feelings). Easier said than done of course if you are angry at someone.

Hope you feel better about this tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X