help, I need it right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Beatle~you're probably in bed already but just wanted to add that your kids are your immediate family now-not your sister. She has her own life now & so do you. You come first.

I know how those wonderful angels can be little devils in disguise sometimes. Mine decided to be just that today. If I had a dollar for everytime I said "stop it" today. But you know what: being AF in those situations allows me to watch my mouth, watch my actions & be rational in my decisions. I do have my bad days but can say "mommy is having a bad day" and not feel bad because alcohol is making it worse. Alcohol magnifies our motions.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

hey girl. how are you today? did you get some great rest? just checking in before i take a shower and do the great deeds for the day. great being with you yesterday.
      :welcome:

Comment

We're all here for you Beatle - sorry I got into this thread so late, wish I could have posted sooner.

Try to resist the temptation. From my experience of falling out with my dad (I haven't spoken to him since January - long story....), life goes on and your friends are the ones who are there for you and your kids unconditional love is worth a hell of a lot more.

Hang in there - the cranberry/perrier combo that was recommended to me on an earlier thread is really nice if you're bored with water. It's so easy to use the booze as an excuse when you're feeling down. That's what I was doing all the time when I'd had a busy / bad day at work and at home.

Hope you feel better today.
        Take care
        Sweet
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X