A N G E R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A N G E R

i think thats what dr said bout me, ish, ages ago when wiv ex, nasty 1, i was gettin head rushes an palpitations when i was standing up or gettin angry, or intimidated, adrenaline, dr said my body was permanantly geared up for the fight or flight, senario, which was bumpin blood pressur up, since i ve been wiv new partner, it s less an less , he s a dear man, wiv his faults but aint we all, but he s a good 1, i hope! i ve had 2 try an put that adrenaline somewhere, think thats y i drunk so much, to dampen it, mayb i should do parachute dive instead !! hi, mor, an thinking a ya ima,
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

A N G E R

You puored a 1.5 litre bottle of wine down the drain? Did not drink it and say I'l start tomorrow? You are doing great Ima. Stay strong.

Comment

A N G E R

Well louise, to be honest, by the time I poured it I was quite drunk and couldn't have drank it if I wanted to... so I did pour it AND I said "I'll start tomorrow".
        I have to admit that it was a funny scene - M chased me into the kitchen when he realized what I was doing, grabbed a beer before I had drained it all....
        Hugs,
        imatree

Comment

Working...
        X