Kudzu in my green tea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu in my green tea.

I just got some new green tea extract by Pure Inventions. It is an extract of green tea with other ingredients and one of them is Kudzu. The flavor is excellent and it has the per serving equivelant of 13 cups of green tea. The amount of Kudzu in it is 34 mgs. If you are trying at all to include more antioxidants into your life, give this stuff a try, it is really good. I have the raspberry flavor, but they have all different flavors.
    Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Kudzu in my green tea.

sounds good. maybe you should post this on holistic healing too.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

I have a whole bunch of things on order from that company. It is amazing stuff.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

ooh must try.

I want to start having tea because I drink tooo much diet soda. I heard that sipping hot tea helps with evening food cravings (I love to munch junk food at night).

If Lushy says the company is good-must try

Thanx for the suggestion para! Will check it out.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

Tea is beautiful.... I'm so lucky, I get a ton of tea samples from various natural food suppliers (I'm in the food biz)...

Hey Lushy, so glad to see you are feeling beautiful again... :-)
          Hugs,
          imatree

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

green tea is wonderful. I like to drink it at work. I have some loose green tea that a friends father gets from Japan its helped me cut down on coffee. I also have the toasted kind which has a very smoky flavor.
            I think the combination between kudzu and green tea is great. very soothing

trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

Hello, can a person buy these teas online? I enjoy tea now in the evenings alot of time. If you could get a website for us that would be soooo appreciated ! Does this green tea keep you awake with caffeine in it? Right now I'm drinking a plain old decaf redrose tea or sometimes an herbal tea which is nice... Ever try Chai Tea made with milk and then sweetened with a bit of brown sugar? It tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup. YUMMY !! Thanks again, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

You can go to the website PureInventions.com and they have all kinds of products. I just got an email back from the Nutritionist that started the product line and it is truly all natural with no pesticides or herbicides and it has not caffeine. Try it out.
                Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

Kudzu in my green tea.

Thanks soo much gonna do that tomorrow !! Bye for now, ~Niblet~ with a hug.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X