Warts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warts

I have been using the regimen of herbs listed in the book, Kudzu, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, and Calms Forte.

I had up to about two weeks ago 5 large warts on my left knee, 2 on my left index finger knuckle and one on my left thumb knuckle. These have been my companions for about 3 years.

To my surprise after taking the supplements for about two weeks all warts have vanished completely.

I did not put two and two together right away but it must have been one of the supplements. I wonder which one?

I sure miss them (not)

Warts

That's interesting. The only explanation I can think of is that warts are a virus, and people with weak immune systems are more likely to get viruses. Maybe all the supplements have helped build up your immune system, thereby allowing your body to fight off the wart virus?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X