Lithium Orotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lithium Orotate

I know that there are some threads regarding lithium orotate, but I haven't seen this particular issue: I've been taking 2 tablets daily, 120mg each, for 2 weeks and over the past week I have plunged into a very irritable and depressed place. Does anyone have the same experience? It occured to me today, when I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what is wrong with me....is it this new supplement? I also take Gaba and all the other supplements that MWO program recommends. I ran out of SAME 2 days ago and need to get more, but I can't believe that is the problem. I'm so concerned! I am really miserable....

Lithium Orotate

Lithium orotate normally helps even out moods and it helps many people to sleep better. I have never heard about it making anyone depressed. As for myself, I notice I am more moody and irritable if I neglect to take it even for just one day. (I take 2 x 125mg caps before bed.)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Lithium Orotate

It could be not taking the Sam-e.
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Lithium Orotate

It could be not taking the Sam-e but you only missed two days.

I am not sure if you are AF or not; but these feelings are very common during the early months.

Or it could be good ol' hormones.

Comment

Lithium Orotate

Thanks for the information and support. Sometimes it makes a huge difference to be able to post your question and know someone out there is interested. I appreciate it. I'm going to stay the course, as today is better than yesterday...

Comment

Lithium Orotate

I think it's the SAMe. I cannot miss one day of this miracle supplement or I feel it. It is very important to stock up and never run out....for me anyway : )
            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
            - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
            X