Green on Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green on Green

WOW...Gotta share how great this green stuff is making me feel...Liquid Chlorophyll,chewable mint flavored chlorophyll,blue green algae and wheatgrass...When to a Chinese Dr.friend and they recomended it..Builds blood,repairs liver ASAP,gives energy,eleminates anemia....SAVES THE PLANET...EVERYONE will bliss out and forget WARS...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Green on Green

Sounds great-- what exactly is it?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Green on Green

Dearest Beetle...The Chlorophyll is a extract from the green pigment in leaves,I think, and is the quickest acting jump start I have ever used.I was having internal bleeding and my blood count was real low.I bought 1 bottle of the liquid from GNC and in just 2 days I was pooping bright green and even my shin looks green but I feel like I was a withered old hag that now has life again.It only cost me $10 ....I would pay ALOT MORE....
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Green on Green

I take greeen stuff too, evielou. It's in a powdered form and I mix with water. Powerful stuff! I take bleu green algae too. And I know what you mean aobut it giving new meaning to green LOL!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Green on Green

So I got some too, started taking 1 tablespoon Tues. as per bottle. Wed. I started getting a headache and it has been here ever since. Niggle pain at first,Getting worse today, coincidence or too much chlorophyll? Once in while I get migranish headaches but usually not 3 days build up. Anyone have an opinion. Today is Friday, I am not going to take any chloro tomorrow, Sat.
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Green on Green

I drink "Green Goodness" made by Bolthouse Farms. It has all of the greens and more. Check it out, they have a web site. I get 2 litres for
            -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Green on Green

Very Green

I bought this from Trader Joes. It is a powder to be mixed in water or juice also. I want to start taking it but I saw that it has green tea extract in it and green tea makes me nauseated and makes my insides shake. I must have missed that when I read the label before I bought it.

Has anyone taken this particular brand? if so, does it make you shaky?

evie, what exactly is the name of the green you are taking? Is it a gum? Do I find it at any vitamin store?

Thanks
              __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Green on Green

evie, I'm sorry

I re read your message and see that it is a liquid and you got it at GNC. I assume the name is green on green.

I am just really tired right now. If I didn't get it right, would you please let me know?

Thanks!

Comment

Green on Green

Green Magic

It dawned on me that my friend Howard and I used to put this stuff (powder) in Orange Juice each morning and now I remember feeling wonderful after taking it. I also felt full and it helped me lose weight but has no stimulants.

I just went downstairs b/c I remembered I had some in my cabinet. I have one whole bottle and one with a little in it. The expiration date is 11/07 but it has to still give benefits. I don't think it is worth throwing away.

I am going to return the TJ's stuff (seal isn't broken) and take Green Magic. If you google it, you will get the website. I can vouch for this stuff. It is amazing and probably similar or equivalent to evie's stuff. It says on the website that the main things in it release toxins and repairs liver and tissues.

Just wanted to let yall know about this stuff too. I am having some now in a glass of juice.

Comment

Working...
                  X