My Fingernails are on Steroids!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it's the standard 15.9 oz one. I get mine off Ebay! I don't think it helps me with the cravings but, physically, I feel much healthier and stronger. The last one I got off Ebay was $29.99 with free shipping.
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Lila, I think it only comes in one size (not sure, though).

Yes, ALL ONE, like all supplements, helps with cravings, because a big part of cravings comes from poor nutrition and loss of nutrients due to drinking.

But you don't need to take ALL ONE to get the same benefits-- you can combine supplements yourself, which is what I do-- I cannot bear ALL ONE-- I'd rather pop pills from morning to night than down that stuff-- but it IS convenient, and probably a lot cheaper than buying all the stuff separately. I keep ALL ONE on my shelf, though, as a handy meal replacement when I'm too hurried to eat (I can handle it once in a while).

Another good thing about ALL ONE-- it is produced by a family-run company. They have some other products, too-- all high quality.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X