Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Hair is still falling out

Hey Ziggy ~ nice to see you!
    Sea, I hope the supps help your hair issue. A nice bonus I'm seeing is that after a lifetime of paper thin nails, they are getting long and beautiful. I'm feeling transformed, inside and out Whoo Hoo!!!
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Thanks all

You guys are great. I will definitely look into the unprocessed honey. I bet my sister would love to buy some too. River, love the pic.lol. I plan to NEVER marry again. Right now, I am not even fit to have a boyfriend.lol. I decided to take about a year to work on myself, don't need complications(relationships).
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

My hubby certainly wouldn't appreciate the pic - LOL! 18th anniversary on Monday. But, it is what it is! :H

Comment

Sea,

My daughter lost the hair on her arms and had wads of hair fall out of her head when she was drinking.

It was horrible.

She is now taking all the supps and refraining from AL most of the time (sigh) and her hair is coming back fast.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cindi
            Yeah, I definitely think it is AL related. I am not sure if I am taking all the right stuff though. I am taking a multivit with minerals, Vit D, B-comlex, magnesium and vit C. I think the MWO book addresses hair loss. I have been so busy. I haven't gotten past page 54. I am off for two days, although always on-call, so one never knows. I should be able to finish the book.

Comment

Hey Sea, I was just checking out the All One Nutritech site and reading the testimonials. One was about hair loss and how it helped so much. I had just got off the phone with a friend who called the company and they loaded her up with free samples. I just called them and have a bunch of freebies headed my way! Their number is 800/235-5727, press zero for free shaker and you'll get a gal who will love to send you stuff!:h

Hope your problem has improved

Comment

I WISH MINE WAS ! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks River
                  I wish I had seen your post before I went out and bought zinc, selenium, and biotin, but I will call the number, as nothing will go to wast.
                  IAD -Wise guy.lol -Have lots to spare.lol. Just minimally falling out now. Just enough to annoy me.lol Oh BTW. GO PATS!!! First game tomorrow against Baltimore, as I'm sure you know.

Comment

OK, WE'RE READY ! HA ! IAD.
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X