lithium orotate dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lithium orotate dose

what is the equivalent dose of lithium orotate to 1500 mg of lithium carbonate.(treating bipolar.) the pills i have of orotate say 120 mg but i've read the elemental ilithium content is 5mg or something. how does this relate to the carbonate dose. i've read less orotate is needed but i'm sort of lost as what to take. i hope someone understands what i'm asking. i realize there's controversy over this but i've been in the game a while and am going to give this orotate a shot. thanks for any help.

lithium orotate dose

bobbyg, Hi and welcome,

I don't want you to feel ignored, so I am going to reply to you regarding your question. The drugs you are asking about are very powerful, prescription drugs, prescribed for serious medical conditions. You really need to speak to your doctor regarding this. It is dangerous to self prescribe such medications.

I hope you are able to see your doctor and get this straightened out.

Best Wishes,
    KH
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

lithium orotate dose

Bobby, I don't know the answer to that question, but I know others take it as well. See post directly under this one. Did you try to do a search on this site?
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

lithium orotate dose

Hello and welcome bobbyg,

KateH is a bit mixed up on this one. As I suppose you are aware, lithium orotate is a non-prescription supplement used successfully to treat depression (bi-polar) and insomnia. It has no or few known side effects and you do not need a doctor to follow up.

There has been a lot of discussion about this on this forum, so I suggest you look that up.

I take 2x125mg every night before bed. If I miss a dose, I notice the next day that I am much more moody and irritable.

I get mine from Bio-Recovery (on the net), a high-quality and reputable brand. It is also very reasonably priced, $6 or $7 per bottle of 100 caps (125mg). I'm sure there are plenty of other high-quality brands out there.

Hope this helps and good luck to you!
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

lithium orotate dose

p.s. I f you read the post "Advise from Beatle", you will get a more detailed answer. It should be right close to this post.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

lithium orotate dose

Thanks, Beatle! Glad you are back!
            xxx
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
            X