Nutritech powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutritech powder

All I could find was a chocolate version of the All One Nutritech Powder, not the fruit, Will it work the same I wonder

Nutritech powder

Unless something has changed, I believe the All One Original formula is the one with the high amino acid content. The other formulas have lower amino acids and I believe the amino acids is a high part of the value (for this recovery program) in the product. I think there may be separate capsule form (I think) amino acids to look at if for some reason you can't take the Original Formula. Someone correct me on this or confirm....I'm working from memory on stuff I read here a LONG time ago.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Nutritech powder

hmm, I thought the big diff between Regular and Fruit AllOne was that the Fruit one doesn't have iron, so it's good for men, or post-menopausal women, who don't need all that iron. I've been taking the Fruit kind because it tastes much less awful than regular...

Comment

Nutritech powder

p.s., sorry, didn't answer your question... never heard of the chocolate one... maybe best go onto their website and just see if you can compare ingredients?

Comment

Nutritech powder

The fruit version link including nutrition label: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp

The original version link including nutrition label:

ALL ONE Nutritech Shopping Cart

The Amino Acid content is quite a bit different. I know what you are saying about the Iron issue though. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember the solution, and it's escaping me right now...

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Nutritech powder

The fruit one has no iron and lower amino acid content than the original one. For me, personally, I feel better on the original one. I used the fruit one for one month. The fruit one is easier to take, though. Again, for me it was.
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Nutritech powder

OK, here's another option. There's a version for "active older people" or something similar. I does not have all the iron (which men, and post-menopausal women, do not need) but it has, from what I can see, more amino acids than the Fruit version.

wip

Comment

Nutritech powder

When I reordered my AllOne, I order the fruit one because someone had said it's a little easier to swallow. I knew it was lower in the amino acids, but wondered if that is an issue later on in the recovery period. I can't really "feel" a difference, but I think I need the iron. I have been supplementing that at certain times of the month.
                After reading this thread, I compared labels. Another difference is the calcium level in the fruit version is higher, the Vitamin A is lower and it has a little more fiber with 2 gms of fruit.
                I think when I reorder again, I'll go back to the original.
                Interesting though.
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                X