allone powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allone powder

has anyone felt very tired from taking allone powder? I just started taking it and have felt very tired lately, but it could be from other things...

allone powder

Lila......It makes me all alone when I use it Ha!. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

allone powder

I just take the Amino tabs....
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

allone powder

ALL ONE MADE ME FEEL MUCH BETTER< HELPED WITH MY AFTERNOON LEG PAINS< ARE YOU DRINKING ENOUGH WATER? topa will make you a bit tired SORRY THE CAPS WAS ON I am really bad on the keyboard.

Comment

allone powder

Thanks you all for responding...now I think maybe it was the kudzu that has soy in it, and I have hypothyroid so that may have messed me up. Orca, I just read you were a nurse! That is good to know! Welcome to mwo!!

Comment

allone powder

the powder doesnt make me tired but i do not enjoy drinking it no matter what i blend it with. dont think i will order it again but do feel healthy at the moment x
            Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

allone powder

I make a fruit smoothie every morning and put stevia in it. I can't even taste the AllOne, hardly.

Comment

allone powder

Hi again Lila! When I first started taking the All One back in July of '07, I was amazed that some pretty scary things such as pain in one foot that had me limping every day got well right away. I was taking the full "starter kit" of MWO supplements at the time, but I couldn't imagine that such a change could have happened from the few individual things such as L-Glutamine alone, or Calmes Forte alone (that didn't make sense that it would happen that way at all to me)

So...I have faithfully slugged it down every day since then.

As with almost any multi-vitamin you can point to, there is calcium in it which is one thing that binds thyroid hormones - which is especially an issue for T3. So I do NOT take All One in the morning. (I split my Armour between first thing in the AM, and another smaller dose around noon). The half life of T3 is anywhere from 4 - 6 hours, so I wait until 6 hours has passed from my last dose of Armour before taking All One, and also a Cal / Mag supplement that the doctor has me on. I also take the B's at night.

So...if All One did make me drowsy it wouldn't matter since I take it in the evening. Just wanted to toss that calcium thing out there in case it's helpful. It's a PIA trying to manage what shouldn't be taken within 6 hours of Armour! (but so worth it!)

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

allone powder

this is so complicated! But pictures don't lie DG - you look so great!
                  So...is it - well, I have to have coffee with cream every morning. It is a deep psych need, I think. I can't/won't change that...How long after that should I take the thyroid? Does the cream do anything binding to it? Should thyroid be taken in the morning? I take mine sublingually. (I read on the Stop the Thy. Madness website you could do that) It is 90 mg, should I split it in half?
                  Maybe the smoothie can be moved to late afternoon, evening?
                  What do you think?
                  thanks for all this info!
                  Lila

Comment

allone powder

Lila, this DOES get complicated and of course we all have to make what we feel are reasonable balance choices too. I don't generally consume a lot of dairy, but if I decide to have cream in my coffee or some cheese in my omlette I don't worry about that. Maybe I should, but I don't. I just wait until evening to take the regular supplements that have significant calcium. So yes, I would move the smoothie or whatever you mix your All one with to the evening if you can. Just to be on the safe side I think.

A lot of this is supposedly mitigated when you take your armour sublinqually - I do that too. Makes me feel a bit easier about that cheese LOL!

Lila;490248 wrote: this is so complicated! But pictures don't lie DG - you look so great!
                    So...is it - well, I have to have coffee with cream every morning. It is a deep psych need, I think. I can't/won't change that...How long after that should I take the thyroid? Does the cream do anything binding to it? Should thyroid be taken in the morning? I take mine sublingually. (I read on the Stop the Thy. Madness website you could do that) It is 90 mg, should I split it in half?
                    Maybe the smoothie can be moved to late afternoon, evening?
                    What do you think?
                    thanks for all this info!
                    Lila
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

allone powder

PICTURES? What pictures? (DG... what have I been missing?)
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

allone powder

You did miss a lot, Beatle. You have to see. I am not technical, so I can't link this but look in the My Story or whatever it's called section, the thread is called 'My NEW Story Starts Here.' I think you have to go thru a few pages for the pix, very inspirational!

Comment

allone powder

Thanks, Lila. I don't often go to the My Story forum. I did find the thread and pictures though, and WOW!
                          Anyway, good stuff DG! Maybe I'll get up the nerve to post some "before and after" photos-- as soon as I start looking like "after" again! My "after" will show me a few pounds heavier (less skeletal), with thick, shiny, curly hair, clear skin, lively eyes, no dark circles and a real smile. (but sorry, did not mean to thread-jack!)
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

allone powder

Lila and Beatle, thanks for the picture props. The most amazing this is that I feel at least 10 years younger on the inside too. Actually more than 10 years younger than I felt before.

Now here is something interesting that happened today. I got my hair cut and this hairdresser first started doing my hair a couple months before I quit AL this time, and all the other changes. So she has certainly commented on my weight loss over the last 6 months. But today she said something like:

"What supplements are you taking? Your hair is in better shape now that it was when you first came to me. Usually when my clients lose weight their hair gets worse, and often starts falling out. But the cuticle gets thin. Your hair cuticle has gotten thicker."

At any rate, she seemed quite astonished and I'm not sure what to attribute it to. All One? No more AL? (I haven't mentioned that one way or the other with her) Thyroid fixed? What!!! I wish I knew. Beatle, any ideas????

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

allone powder

I would guess the answer is all of the above. For me, I have noticed that every time I have gotten sober, my hair is one of the most noticeable changes. My husband even says he can tell I'm not drinking because my hair looks so good. I'm sure it has a lot to do with your body's health... also, I tend to be much better about remembering my supps when I am not drinking! And I eat much better and much more.

Also, I think you probably lost weight in a more natural way than most people do... you cut out things that were bad for you, not just calories. Many people who go on diets skimp on nutrition to cut down calories. It may work to get them thin, but not necessarily healthier.

Comment

Working...
                              X