Which makes you what? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having a really hard time trying to figure out which supplement (s) is (are)making me tired and which one (s) is (are) giving me well...stomach problems....

I've started taking them all at the same time so....how can I tell... I've been looking on other threads but it seems that evryone is different. Is there some kind of list that exists that says what each one is most likely to cause?

I'm sure I will have to tweak the times I take what...any suggestions would be great..... I'm currently taking all the supps in the MWO program exactly as the book suggests. I'm also taking my topa and lexapro in the a.m.
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

I am also taking a handful of supplements and my Wellbutrin in the morning. Funny thing, is that although this isn't anything new for me, I have all of a sudden developed stomach problems (discomfort) and have felt nauseaus off and on since Christmas.

I was thinking about this earlier and I think that I am going to take half of my supplements in the AM and the other half before I go to bed. I think it is worth a shot as I am sick of feeling like this.

I have no idea what is making me feel so sick either. I hope you can figure it out what is causing you this discomfort.

Comment

If you aren't drinking, don't underestimate the power of detoxifying. Your body will be dumping tons of toxins as you clean up, and it can feel like hell at times. Digestive issues, headaches, you may stink, fatigue, etc. Not to say that the supps aren't doing anything to you... but just keep this in mind.

If it is your body detoxing, you're going to start feeling very very good soon! To hasten the detox process, eat lots of good clean food - whole grains, veggies and fruit (as much raw as you can) - and avoid sugars, refined grains, bad fats, fried foods and junk food.

Hang in there!
      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Thank MOW. I appreciate the information. It could be the detoxification process. I haven't had a drink since Mid December, but I do remember going through something simular in 2007 a few weeks after I quit drinking the first time.

Whew. If that is all it is, I am relieved. I was thinking blocked intestine or stomach ulcers. If it doesn't go away soon I will consult my new doctor to be on the safe side.

Comment

https://www.helpforibs.com/cart/dologin.asp

Accountable-This site may be helpful to you...it helped me and I plan on following it again through this GI problem. Would you still be detox from mid Dec.?

MOW- Thank you. I know I've had some GI issues after nights of drinking AL but this is different....I'm on AF day #4 usually I would be ok by now....I have a feeling it's the ALLONE...I can only hope it stops with the soluble fiber supp.
          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Working...
          X