Supplement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplement question

I am fairly new here and have not read the book. I have,however, read enough posts to know the value of supplements. I have started taking Kudzu and L-Glutamine and do believe that they are helping with the cravings. And, perhaps more importantly, when I do choose to drink in social situations, they "allow'' me to stop at one...something I just can't do without them.

My question is this....what other supplements do people take? I am interested in both those to help me control my drinking and those to repair whatever physical damage my drinking as done (liver, etc.)

I would really appreciate any information and insight people can share.
    Thanks,
    Wannastopforreal

Supplement question

I am in australia and I was able to get a liver tonic, it was a mixture of different vitamins, herbs to care for and help repair the liver. I took mine before I started going AF and what I did notice, and this is specifically why I took it was an improvements in PMT. I had read someplace that a poor liver function can cause bad PMT.

Comment

Supplement question

The most important are the Bs, vit-C, and milk thistle (or a liver tonic which contains a good amount of this). Of course, all the others are very important, too. Cal-Mag at night is relaxing and good for you. I would also recommend a potent multi-vite.

btw, I take so many supps, I don't know how there is room for anything else in there, but that is a whole other story!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X