NightRest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NightRest

Is anyone familiar with a supplement called "NightRest with Melatonin"? It is made by Source Naturals, and it also contains magnesium, GABA, taurine, glycine, passionflower leaf and flower, chamomile flower extract, skullcap aerial parts, lemonbalm aerial parts extract, and melatonin. I bought it at Whole Foods; it w as on sale for $6.99 . Also, not sure if and how this might react with antidepressants (I take citalopram). I have a hard time sleeping when I am AF, which is not every day, but I know many here have the same issues with sleep.

NightRest

I havent had any problems with something similar and I am on meds

Comment

NightRest

I take melatonin, gaba and skullcap every night ...some of the other herbs are in the teas that I drink...sounds like an interesting pill.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

NightRest

Off the top of my head I can't think of a conflict there. You shouldn't take 5HTP with anti-depressants but looks like whqat you have is OK. Beatle would know. Haven't seen her around in a while.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

NightRest

That sounds like a great combination. I doubt it would be a conflict with your antidepressant, but I would ask the doctor to be sure.

I take melatonin (6mg) and lithium orotate (250mg), plus cal-mag every night. Also sometimes I add taurine (1,500mg). Good luck, and good night!
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X