Melatonin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melatonin

Original quote changed, so reply removed.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Melatonin

christyacc;571027 wrote: Has anyone found that you get crazy dreams from it?
      I've had really vivid dreams. It's a shame to wake up in the morning and lose all that great fantasy.
      Kelly

Comment

Melatonin

i take 2 tabs everynight, no side affects certainly no bad dreams,
        Twitch

Comment

Melatonin

it worked great for me too until it ran out.
          i can't seem to get one that is effective on my island.
          what is best about it for me is i feel fine in the morning!
          i think it is great stuff... i did have a some weird dreams but i always have weird dreams so.....

Comment

Melatonin

It has definately worked for me as well. But I find you have to really "go with" the sleepy feeling when it hits, or it passes, and I have to re-dose.
            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Melatonin

Glad this thread has been bumped (although in a rather odd fashion).

I've been having terrible problems sleeping since going AF so I've bitten the bullet and ordered some melatonin.

Should be here in a few days.

Thanks to all for the advice.

J x
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Melatonin

Awesome dreams

christyacc;571027 wrote: Has anyone found that you get crazy dreams from it?
                Yes dreams are very vivid on melotonin

Comment

Melatonin

I take the Melatonin 3mg under the tongue as well and I don't find I get crazy dreams. Well no crazier than usual. I do find drowsiness the next day from it. I don't care for that.

Comment

Melatonin

Hi Jackie
                    I take melatonin as 2x 3mg capsules. I'm not sure it does much as I don't sleep well with it or without it. Hope it works for you. You can only get it on prescription in NZ.

Comment

Melatonin

I have had much worse insomnia from heavy drinking than not drinking! Hated that waking up in the middle of the night and obsessing thing...I used to use melatonin, but now use valerian instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X