Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamin B shot!!

I just made a tremendous discovery.
    In the two weeks after my naturopath and I altered my supplement routine to manage my moods, I became anxious, then depressed, then psycho bitch from hell. Seriously. I was a complete hysterical mess the last two nights, so bad it scared the living daylights out of my little girl and myself.

So I called the doc and told her this morning, we made decisions to change my supps some, and when I asked her for suggestions for immediate relief she suggested I go in for a vitamin B shot. She said she has women come in for it every month when they get PMS.

I was doubtful that it would do much considering how insane I was. But I got it - B-complex and B12. It hurt like hell for about two minutes, but within an hour I felt much better, and now tonight I feel completely normal. This is the most amazing transformation in mood, for the positive, I have ever experienced.

Hallelujah!!
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Vitamin B shot!!

MOW, that's great news!
    Any idea how often you'll be doing that? Probably a "wait & see" kind of thing..?

Glad you're feeling better.

I take B complez, but not on a regular basis... between everthing else I have to take, it's hard to swallow another friggin pill in the morning & squeez in another @ night...

I do take a vitamineral Green powder that's got everything in it though...
    I do feel a lot better when I stick to that regime.

Glad you found something that's working.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Vitamin B shot!!

I take a time release B-complex... at work there is a lady that has a colostomy bag, therefore needs the B shot as well... I'm always nagging her to see when she last had it and she is always very vague, bitchy etc... her cousin is a nurse and gives it to her only in the summer when she is in town... well, as some of you know I have a small hobby farm and with that goes vaccinating horses, antibiotic shots etc... well, I now give Brenda the shot at work... giggle, giggle, and she has NO excuse any longer to bit a Bitch !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Vitamin B shot!!

Niblet,
        You sound like just the kind of woman I would let give me a vitamin B-complex shot!!! LOL You are used to giving horses shots, yep, you could handle me too! Love it girl, gave me my chuckle for the day.....H

Comment

Vitamin B shot!!

Niblet;577231 wrote: I take a time release B-complex... at work there is a lady that has a colostomy bag, therefore needs the B shot as well... I'm always nagging her to see when she last had it and she is always very vague, bitchy etc... her cousin is a nurse and gives it to her only in the summer when she is in town... well, as some of you know I have a small hobby farm and with that goes vaccinating horses, antibiotic shots etc... well, I now give Brenda the shot at work... giggle, giggle, and she has NO excuse any longer to bit a Bitch !!
          that is too funny. I was off my Bs for about 3 weeks and turned into a raging aggro bitch.
          am back on the B wagon. don't want to lose anymore friends
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Vitamin B shot!!

That is super interesting MOW - I have felt much better AF when making sure I get those vitamin B supps. Makes sense that a shot would work to get things in the system. If they had a PMS shot I would be in there every month! :nutso:

Comment

Working...
            X