All One Urghh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One Urghh

looking for advice, I began taking my supps as recommended in the book (supps and vits only) does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the original All One down? :yuk::yuk:

Oh my goodnes it is vile! - any suggestions welcome

All One Urghh

Yep, orange juice in a shaker and make sure you shake vigorously before each glug :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

All One Urghh

ello again m8, is that fresh orange and does that horrible bitty feel go if you shake really well? - urghh, do you do it all down in one? honestly my stomach is squeezing thinking about tomorrows mouth full. Do you do a full normal sized glass also? urgh it tastes like i imagine soya would taste - or blooming wallpaper paste :yuk:

Comment

All One Urghh

I have found it goes well with cranberry juice, too.

I use a blender and as little cranberry juice as possible so I can swallow in 2 or 3 swigs.

Yep, it is horrible but it really works.

I can feel the difference when I start letting off on taking it.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

All One Urghh

Yep fresh orange and use a shaker, you know like one of those you would use in a gym? It never really dissolves but I find thats the easiest way to get it down. And it doesnt taste too bad if its all shaken in....
          I tried mixing it with yogurt once...it fermented and exploded all over the office...now that was gross!!

Comment

All One Urghh

Yes I agree with the Cranberry juice too Cindi...I sometimes use that. Its strong enough to take the flavour away.

Comment

All One Urghh

thanks Cindi, I like cranberry to and orange, I have been mixing it with blackcurrent cordial in a half pint glass no wonder I have been gagging! Lol I bet that went down well in the office everyone covered in yoghurt, I dropped a bit on the side yesterday went to work and left it, when I got home I almost had to chizel it off the work sufface - bloomin heck!

Yes I am taking all the recommended supps and vits to give my self the best chance - boy they are expensive though! geez got charge duty as well on the all in one - but hey you know what I don't give a damn if ot works!! well done you two hopefully I can add a signiture soon!

Comment

All One Urghh

startingover;678244 wrote: I tried mixing it with yogurt once...it fermented and exploded all over the office...now that was gross!!
                hdb;678252 wrote:
                I dropped a bit on the side yesterday went to work and left it, when I got home I almost had to chizel it off the work sufface.
                This thread is making me gag .. lol. I've never actually tried the All One, but I have heard good things about it. Ever see the Buckley's commercials? "It tastes horrible, but it works"? Heehee.
                AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

All One Urghh

Hello Everyone,

What the heck is a All One Down?
                  AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

All One Urghh

Hi Planetjanet. All One is a nutritional supplement. Its very good but not too tasty :-)

Comment

All One Urghh

I really like the results I get from All One so it is worth the gag-o-mix factor to me LOL! My favorite (loosely used term) ways are shaken with tomato juice or blended in with a protein shake. I agree with the poster who suggested putting the juice in the shaker first, then the all one on top.

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

All One Urghh

lol 42cat - its gross, I am thinking i could maybe use it as tile grout if i can't keep it down

bought my cranberry today but will try it tomorrow - boy i can't wait, fancy joining me for a wee dram 42cat?

Comment

All One Urghh

I received a magic bullet for xmas and it works great for mixing the all one with any juice rather quickly!!!! I usually make a variation of the Dr. Oz recipe and mix a little spinach, watermelon, and peach juice. It's easy to chug small amounts, but my family totally disagrees with me. lol

Comment

All One Urghh

I also use8-12 oz. V-8 and mix it in a blender, putting juice in first. I can't taste it this way.

Comment

All One Urghh

Hi. I've been using it for a couple weeks now. I've made it my breakfast in smoothie form and I guess I've managed to disguise it 'cause it's not that bad to me. Here goes...

In a blender: a cup of 100% grape juice; two tbs plain yogurt; a handful of fresh frozen strawberries or blueberries (or both); tbs all-one; a banana. Blend and drink. I'll sometimes add a little protein powder as well.

Good luck.
                              Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Working...
                              X