X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Sugar Free Day's

starting this now,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

30 Sugar Free Day's

Doggygirl;726428 wrote: From the information I have come across, the main concern with Splenda is that the way it is chemically modified, it's like ingesting more chlorine. Some experts think we (in the US anyway) already ingest way too much of that in our drinking water, etc. So if that is a concern then Splenda might be seen as "piling on."
      Splenda is like sucrose with some atom removed and a chlorine atom in it's place.

If you take a table salt molecule (NaCl or sodium chloride), which is two atoms and split it in half, you have sodium (Na) and chlorine (Cl). Sodium is a metal which reacts explosively with water. You have to store it in like kerosene or something because if water touches it it will explode. Chlorine in gas form is deadly.

That's salt. Table salt. That's it. You can't learn much about a compound or molecule by just looking about the individual atoms that make it up.

If splenda causes cancer I'll find out. I eat more splenda than all lab rats they used in the carcinogenesis studies combined. It may well be bad for me and I'll find out in the future. But for now I'm sportin' a six pack and can tell you for damn sure that it doesn't have hardly any calories.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

30 Sugar Free Day's

Day 2 SF for me!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

30 Sugar Free Day's

One day. Great idea!

Comment

30 Sugar Free Day's

warning! Aspartame is being rebranded under the new name AminoSweet

America's Deadliest Sweetener Betrays Millions, Then Hoodwinks You With Name Change
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

30 Sugar Free Day's

Determinator;815138 wrote: warning! Aspartame is being rebranded under the new name AminoSweet

America's Deadliest Sweetener Betrays Millions, Then Hoodwinks You With Name Change
              Thanks det. That just REALLY pisses me off.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X