Custom-make your own supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow -- I just discovered this site where you can tailor-make your own supplements:

https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Interesting.
    I recently came across an article on "live blood analysis" (Sevenpointfive - 0860 77 00 55 - Home) and have been considering going for a test. I believe the test itself only costs R150 but its the supplements etc that cost a small fortune.
    I spend a lot of money each month on different supps and honestly don't know which are helping and which aren't -- but saying that I don't believe any are doing me any harm either.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Good point deebs. I noticed yellow pee when I started up the all one. I don't mean that as a negative statement. Just an observation. Pharmanex does have a device that measures. Of course they sell suplements and they are guaranteed to make your score rise or money back. Pricey, yes. But you kow you're getting what you pay for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8LtnkhbmY[/video]]YouTube - bio scanner CNBC news

Have you considered kinesology?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;716863 wrote:

Have you considered kinesology?
        No, I haven't -- busy looking into it as we "speak"
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X