Autumn, and essential oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put TWO drops of oil on my clothes this morning. Now sitting at work and smell as though I've been rolling in a lavender field in Provence. It's strong stuff. Dunno if my colleagues like it, but I do! :H
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

wrists so that you can put to your nose is good. also drop on the sole of foot, center of chest few inches below throat. Good mixed with ylang, ylang but I'm not home and cant' rmemeber the ratio.

They have necklaces that you can use for oils. You can use in aromatherappy diffusers, couople drops with water over a candle thing.

Funny, that spam post was actually my response to someone's question about kudzu a while back. That's wierd.

Keeta different organs relate to different energy meridians in the body. The meridians relate to the chinese five elments. Seasonal changes are rhythmical, so is the body. I'm sorry I don't know enough to specifiy which goes with which but seasonal changes are very good times for fasting. Equiox is perfect for energy balancing.

Sweaty, good quesstion. lunar or planetay aspects or just mid sptember, december, march & june
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bumpity bump.

Orange and rose in the bath for me this morning to wash away yesterday's work stress It works!
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
        X