Kudzu and Synthroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu and Synthroid

I am currently on Synthroid and thought I read here somewhere that you can't take Kudzu while on Synthroid. I am also on 20mg Prozac. Does anyone know if this is true? I would really like to take the Kudzu for the cravings.
    Thanks!

Kudzu and Synthroid

I am also on Synthroid and I don't think there is an interaction problem with kudzu. I don't have any proof to back this up, though.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu and Synthroid

kudzu has estrogenic effects (like soy) and people on synthroid may want to avoid soy, so it's possible that kudzu may have the same effects...i would research it if i were you.

Comment

Kudzu and Synthroid

Interesting. But I don't use kudzu anymore. I don't need it with Baclofen.

If anyone wants a bunch of MWO kudzu, just let me know and I'll pass it along. You can PM me if you want it.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X