Kudzu help, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu help, please!

I have asked this before but haven't really gotten any clear answer. Hopefully someone can help me. I get supplements from a mail order company and they carry Kudzu root for pretty cheap. Is this as effective as the Kudzu sold on this site?

Also, is Kudzu most effective if taken throughout the day or when the cravings hit? I usually don't get the craving for a drink until after I get home from work. Should I take some then or is the cumulative effect better when taken throughout the day? Actually I have that same question for L-glutamine.

Does that all make sense? Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Kudzu help, please!

Hi green. It is generally agreed that the kudzu from this site is superior. I never tried any other brand. RJ told me that it is good to keep in your system at a constant level and when you have witching hour take an extra if you need to. Same thing with the l-glute. Did you read the book about the rec. dosage and timing?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kudzu help, please!

I concur with greeneyes on all points. Definitely get the MWO stuff (you can read about why and how it is different). Just remember to take l-glut on an empty stomach. The powdered stuff is best (dissolved in water). You can take tons of it. I used to take 5g (yes GRAMS) 3xday. It tastes good, too.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu help, please!

Thanks so much Beatle and greeneyes! That was a huge help! I will check into the Kudzu from this site!

Comment

Working...
        X