Miserables (the sweet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miserables (the sweet)

Oh boy, this is not holistic healing. Just ate a whole box of Miserables - kind of like shortcake on top and bottom, dusted with powdered sugar, with a big blob of sweeted cream in the middle. Especially good for when you are feeling miserable, maybe not so good the day after.

But I'm AF so for the moment I'm not stressing about THIS.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Miserables (the sweet)

Whatever works Tulipe.
    Sugar cravings are very common during early days (and the not so early days :-))
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Miserables (the sweet)

Tulipe, somewhere in this section there is a thread by me that contains juice recipes (if you have a juicer) for sugar cravings.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Miserables (the sweet)

never heard of them but.........that is my kind of miserable, Tulipe!!!! Hell.........life is wayyyyyy too short for any other kind. :H

My !!! Isn`t life a peach!!!!

Star x
        Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Miserables (the sweet)

oohhh I would get a massive stomach ache, but you know, if it's keeping you sober, that is what matters
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Miserables (the sweet)

Tulipe,
            I've found that sour hard candies can sometimes satisfy my sweet craving. Each one lasts quite awhile, so even if I have 2-3, it isn't too many calories.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
            X