Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

5 coffees, 8 waters.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

Greenie I assume you were inspired by the bit of water in the background of the pic you somehow found of me with a few of my acquaintances and decided to steal for your avatar.

It's okay. I forgive you.

And I'm interested in much water, and the best juices and other liquids to count toward water intake.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

still no coffee,going to buy green tea,heard thats the best ? also cutting down on sparkling water and drinking still.(water :-). good thread

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

MrS, I'd watch the juices. They are a pretty big sugar blast to the pancreas. If you do drink juice, try to have a little protien with it. Why don't you try herbal teas, iced or hot? Or chill water with slices of fruit in it.

I am staring a hole in my empty coffee mug. Grrrrrrr. I'm saving my other 2 cups for early afternoon.
            sigpic

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

I had one coffee first thing, then a tea at work, a tea now and I probably wont have any more til tomorrow now.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

Yesterday--5 cups of coffee
                8 cups water
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

Pint of tea with breakfast (two half-pint mugs). So far at work 1.5 litres of water. Will have at least another litre before I leave tonight.
                  Then more tea or hot choc this eve, and more water with dinner.

That's a typical day for me. No wonder I go to the loo a lot!
                  sigpic
                  AF since December 22nd 2008
                  Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

apple cider vinigar.

Try a couple tablespoons "certified organic vinigar" in your water.(tastes a bit like a bad glass of wine)
                    Or mix it with hot water and add just of touch of honey.
                    Check out all the healthy benifits of drinking apple cider vinigar on line.
                    I am a devoted believer in all the things you can use it for. Positive stuff for sure.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

GRRRRRRRRR...... 6 coffee, must chug water.

Apple cider vinegar is good stuff! I've read about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

liquid ideas.

little thought when I went for another cup but I kept it to three cups of coffee today. I drink instant so it was a habit to put the kettle on whenver I passed the kitchen. Definitely more of a habit then wanting it.
                        Today I threw in a bag on peppermint tea (which I used three times )instead of the coffee.
                        I'm not good at drinking cold water ,I should try filling the stainless steal water jug idea.
                        I do usually drink a couple cups of hot water with a lemon,lime or orange wedge.
                        I drink my glass of water with organic apple cider vinigar - 3 times a day before I eat.
                        Also start everyday with 1 teaspoon of certified organic virgin coconut melted in a hot water to which I then add 1/4 cup of any juice. I find it really yummy and feels kind of neat on the lips. (you can find info on line substantuating this being a healthly thing to do)
                        All in all I drink I a fair amount of liquids which USED TO included 3 or 4 beer but not that anymore in my new lifestyle. DOING GOOD WITH 20 AF days in all.
                        Good luck to all in their water consumption.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

greeneyes;772377 wrote: MrS, I'd watch the juices. They are a pretty big sugar blast to the pancreas. If you do drink juice, try to have a little protien with it. Why don't you try herbal teas, iced or hot? Or chill water with slices of fruit in it.

I am staring a hole in my empty coffee mug. Grrrrrrr. I'm saving my other 2 cups for early afternoon.
                          Good advice.

I do watch the juices.

And I do some teas ... but I admit that's almost always at a woman's suggestion and I haven't had a woman's suggestion in years.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

wannabee;772715 wrote: little thought when I went for another cup but I kept it to three cups of coffee today. I drink instant so it was a habit to put the kettle on whenver I passed the kitchen. Definitely more of a habit then wanting it.
                            Today I threw in a bag on peppermint tea (which I used three times )instead of the coffee.
                            I'm not good at drinking cold water ,I should try filling the stainless steal water jug idea.
                            I do usually drink a couple cups of hot water with a lemon,lime or orange wedge.
                            I drink my glass of water with organic apple cider vinigar - 3 times a day before I eat.
                            Also start everyday with 1 teaspoon of certified organic virgin coconut melted in a hot water to which I then add 1/4 cup of any juice. I find it really yummy and feels kind of neat on the lips. (you can find info on line substantuating this being a healthly thing to do)
                            All in all I drink I a fair amount of liquids which USED TO included 3 or 4 beer but not that anymore in my new lifestyle. DOING GOOD WITH 20 AF days in all.
                            Good luck to all in their water consumption.
                            Great stuff there wannabee!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

still no coffee since 7/12/09 :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

THE WATER THREAD

Do you feel better for it Mario?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X