the supps help but sometimes I feel like I've swallowed a bunch of plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and they make me feel a little sick, then I rebel again. Maybe if I just take less?

I can be doing so well and then the little monster will raise her ugly head again. Why does that happen??

Supps are essential to getting and staying sober. I can speak from very long experience of an undeniable connection. However, you do need to work out a good regime for you and stick to it.

Also, make sure you are using high quality supps and in the right combinations.

If you feel sick from them, maybe you are not taking them with food? Most supps can and should be taken with food. There are some exceptions, and some I think it is ok to take both on a full and an empty stomach (vit C, for example, and cal-mag).

Also to consider regarding feeling sick from supps: Different supps affect people differently -- one brand may bother you and another not. I have often found switching brands to eliminate bothersome burping and uncomfortable nausea. It may seem expensive, but shopping around may solve your problem (and be less expensive in the long run)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

thank you! actually I have found that it helps to empty out the capsules and mix them into something. i have gotten off track over the holidays but time to get back on.

Comment

Working...
      X