holistic healing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all ! I am quite new here and this site looks exciting and promising. I am interested in trying holistic healing and wanted to know where I could find specific info on what works and how much to take ect. :new:What a great community here!

Thanks!

Hi tobeornot and welcome!

There are some really knowledgeable people here in this arena as well as people all kinds of differerent experiences. Why don't you list some specific things you are interested in?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I want to take L-glutamine (sp?) and vitamin supplements...not so interested in Kudzo...I have done the herb thing before valerian , kava...never noticed any differences at all .

Comment

The MWO book by RJ is pretty specific in recommendations. Have you read it? You can download it from the health store at the top of this page. The all one covers the bases quite well in the supplement arena. In the realm of valerian and kava, RJ recommends GABA and calms forte. Have you tried those?
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

scullcap and passion flower in combination take the edge of the day. Valerian is good but I noticed some major wierd dreams.
          I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Working...
          X