Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining All-One Original All-One Fruit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends,

After looking through 10 pgs of threads, I can't find anything to help on this one. My search skills are a bit inept with All One (it keeps telling me the terms are too common). Anyway...I'm wondering if anyone has combined the All-One Original and the All-One Fruit Antioxidant formulas? I've had 3 days of the original and it works great. I compared labels and there are some differences in the levels of aminos between the two. Wondering if taking both is okay (mixing them or doing it separately)? I looked on their website testimonials but few were doing this. I might contact Nutritech, but just wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience.

As always, thanks much!

Lodestar, why do you want to do that? I don't have advice, just wondering.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi Greenie! Oh, I just read about it and it looks like the antioxidant properties of the fruit one are really good for the skin. I like the idea of healing from the inside out versus trying to "fix" with only creams and stuff. Boosting the glow, you know

Comment

I understand that part! But I was wondering why you were wondering if it was OK to combine them as in take at the same time. If that was what you meant.
        sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if it was okay because they have many similar ingredients and I didn't want to overdo something I shouldn't. I just called their customer service department and they told me that if I wanted to take the antioxidant formula that it would be good to either:

1. Alternate original one day and fruit antioxidant the next day
          OR
          2. Do a half scoop of each every day

DO NOT TAKE THEM TOGETHER IN A FULL SCOOP EACH. Too much!

I'm going to give a half scoop of each a try in a week or two. Just want to see if there is a difference because I can use all the antioxidants I can get. Another option, I guess, would be to add blueberries, tart cherries or pomme juice to my smoothie with the original formula. We shall see.

Comment

Ah-ha! I see now.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X