Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I would love to buy the supplements from off this site but that is not a option at this time. Any suggestions of a list of must have supplements, I could get at a health food store. runningwind
    The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Question

I didn't buy my supplements online either...due to I didn't want my husband wondering why I was buying all that stuff. (We are short on money right now), and don't want to use credit card.

I bought L-glutamine capsules from GNC. They have powder form also.

I bought the following from a regular pharmacy chain (CVS):

--super-B complex. Actually, I was taking that before I went AF. I think that's why I didn't have any nasty withdrawals.

--Basic Multivitamin

--Calcium

--Magnesium

--Milk Thistle

I haven't seen Kudzu sold anywhere except online...so I haven't taken any. I feel pretty good though.

Hope this helps,
    flower

Comment

Question

Thank-You

fragileflower, I appreciate the detail and time you put in your answer. I'am going to our health store in town, to get your suggested supplements. I will let you know what happens. :thanks: runningwind
      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Working...
      X